• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

DMczaf

eatdatpussy445

tN1b7Eu.jpg

Milchjon

Oh Brent

If you asked Brett Favre late last month who he thought the NFL's best quarterback is, he would have said Peyton Manning. A couple weeks later, though, Favre has changed his mind.

"We've learned not to write Tom Brady off," Favre said this week in a video post on sqor.com. "Today's game, he is the best quarterback out there. Not taking anything away from anybody else. He's proven he can get it done. Bottom line, he can get it done."

So not only is Gata a NARC, but he's a racist as well.

You can take the fool out of Florida but you can't take the Florida out of the fool I guess.

I just hope he wisens up before he says the wrong thing to someone in the streets of Detroit and ends up with a broken liquor bottle in the ribs.

#PrayForGata

So not only is Gata a NARC, but he's a racist as well.

You can take the fool out of Florida but you can't take the Florida out of the fool I guess.

I just hope he wisens up before he says the wrong thing to someone in the streets of Detroit and ends up with a broken liquor bottle in the ribs.

#PrayForGata
This slander will not stand.

Macaulay Culkin apparently died

[QUOTENews of actor Macaulay Culkin’s death spread quickly earlier this week causing concern among fans across the world. However the November 2014 report has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports. Thankfully, the actor best known for his role in Home Alone is alive and well.][/QUOTE].

Top Bottom