• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
gg Falcons

It sucks to "lose" I guess but today is a net positive for me.

-Tank is still intact

-Shula is one day closer to getting fired.

Every team in this division has major needs to be addressed. Getting relegated all the way to the 21st pick just to say you were able to get slaughtered in a home playoff game isn't a victory IMO.

You fucking get it. But how about you beat the Saints next time since we beat the Panthers just a few weeks back. Do me a solid.

Wasn't one of Seattle's TDs a result of a midfield fumble that came after two missed DPI penalties?

Yea we had some luck on our side in 1st half, and bad luck 2nd half. I'm not mad at the refs.

Things that make me sad was the Kearse drop TD in the first half. That's 4 points... we lost by.. 4 points. Then the going for it on 4th.. reminded me of the Atlanta game. I was having flashbacks.. and boy did it turn out the same. And of course Max getting hurt....

Bright side is offense played well with 0 turnovers. Defense was hit or miss, but they got turnovers.

Still need to clean up all the yellow flags.

tumblr_nbz78bnqy51rlogeko1_250.gif

Chiggs

Gold Member
Personally, I think Fox is okay. They just coast though. You can see it in their play. It almost feels like we beat the bad teams on talent, and when someone prepares for us Fox never matches. If we can get consistent level of preparedness, I'd be fine with losing. We don't get that all the time, we get slop one game and sharpness the next.

Plus, he's coasting by just falling back on Manning's shoulders. It's the opposite of what made Elway's ending work. I'm not saying we have a Terrell Davis on our team to hand the ball off too, but goddamit we'll never know if we have someone serviceable to help out if we only give them 9 goddamn runs a game. That's just fucking unbalanced idiotic, fuckball.

Good news is we are still first in the division even with a KC win, so we just need to regroup and come prepared. Hopefully getting drubbed like this with snap them out of cruise control mode and bring an edge back to the team.

What about the injuries?

rando14

Yea we had some luck on our side in 1st half, and bad luck 2nd half. I'm not mad at the refs.

Things that make me sad was the Kearse drop TD in the first half. That's 4 points... we lost by.. 4 points. Then the going for it on 4th.. reminded me of the Atlanta game. I was having flashbacks.. and boy did it turn out the same. And of course Max getting hurt....

Bright side is offense played well with 0 turnovers. Defense was hit or miss, but they got turnovers.

Still need to clean up all the yellow flags.

Brian Nemhauser ‏@hawkblogger
Seahawks with better numbers than KC in:
total yds
rush yds
pass yds
3rd down %
turnovers

Chiefs 3-4 in RZ. Seahawks 2-5. Ballgame.

49ers going to have to be better then that to get into the playoffs, but I love the effort of the defense. Having Aldon back is huge for general pressure

Top Bottom