• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Greg

Rosencopter with the pot shots!
tLtxzyl.jpg

CAN'T YOU FEEL THE ENERGY?!

cajunator

Banned
Not in LA but yes in Florida. And it smelled fucking horrible. But I can't claim to be a swamp expert.

And winter does kind of suck, but like I said that is the price you have to pay for having seasons. I would hate to live in a place that didn't have a proper spring and fall. Have you ever been to DC for the cherry blossoms? Its is fantastic.

It is so sad how the Jets ruined him.

No one even remembers his GOAT catch in the SB 6 years ago.

Maybe it was a stagnant swamp? Stangant pond/lakes/bodies of water tend to smell bad. The Atchafalaya Basin flows pretty well so it doesnt stink.

Id like to visit DC in april and see some cherry blossom trees. Ive visited in spring and fall.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
When you are over 6 feet by a decent amount it can take a long while to grow into your body and fill out.
i was 6'0 160lbs until junior year of college and then I magically put on 15lbs, without roids, or working out, or anything.

But yeah, JJ probably is roiding hard.
but yea, he's so good and big he must be roiding.

I cried tears of joy when Jake threw that touchdown to tie the game with a minute left.

Then they turned to straight tears when that bitch ass Kasay forgot how to do a kickoff.

Dragon

Banned
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees ban this cunt!

I've noticed that Europeans use the word cunt more than us Americans. Do you think it's our politically correctness or what?

I cried tears of joy when Jake threw that touchdown to tie the game with a minute left.

Then they turned to straight tears when that bitch ass Kasay forgot how to do a kickoff.

It's a shit way to lose a SB for sure.

Say what you want about the Pats but their SBs are almost always competitive. With the exception of the Bears and Packers SB. Although I'm still bitter about the latter.

Just met with someone I work with but haven't seen for a while. We interact regularly over the phone and online and I know she is a Big Pats fan. When I saw her she said "Your hair is so long, you look like Tom Brady when he had long hair!"

Time for a hair cut.

Respect

I hope the Colts sign Deion Branch again. That worked out really well for them last time.

He's available!

Just met with someone I work with but haven't seen for a while. We interact regularly over the phone and online and I know she is a Big Pats fan. When I saw her she said "Your hair is so long, you look like Tom Brady when he had long hair!"

Time for a hair cut.

The ultimate compliment.

I seriously hated that hair.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

Time for a hair cut.

huh. for some reason I always thought you were black. not that theres anything wrong with that.

Milchjon

I've noticed that Europeans use the word cunt more than us Americans. Do you think it's our politically correctness or what?

I think Australians actually use it the most :-D

I dunno, I only really know it from the Brit/soccer threads. I was under the impression that Brits' cursing is slightly more varied and they tend to use "fuck" a little less. No idea.

Personally, I tend to not use the word cunt too much as I mostly talk in German ;-)

What I posted was from a soccerGAF gif. I was simply too lazy to dig it up.

My head was all fucked up when I realized that BG was not black and that Kave Man isn't a cat but is instead a non-ogrish white Packers fan girl.

From what I've read it's the CPUs that are the problem. The PS4 has a better graphics card and bumping the resolution down won't necessarily affect the framerate as much as limiting the amount of models in a crowd. But that could be all speculation, I'm not a video game programmer!

And I'm not going to buy any PS4 game in 720p, that's awful. Call me an elitist or whatever (uPlay sucks on PC too if you're going to mention that :)).

It's a combination. It's definitely CPU bound and limiting the number of NPCs would help but apparently it also slows down significantly even when there are no other characters on screen. The game's pushing more pixels than it can hold.

Ultimately ACU on consoles is what happens when a developer is too stubborn to realize their vision just isn't possible on this hardware. And then Ubi Kiev is trash so the PC port was also garbage.

There's constant hand wringing about "political correctness gone mad!" here in the UK as well. I think you guys just need to step up your swearing game.

Spinluck

I think Australians actually use it the most :-D

I dunno, I only really know it from the Brit/soccer threads. I was under the impression that Brits' cursing is slightly more varied and they tend to use "fuck" a little less. No idea.

Personally, I tend to not use the word cunt too much as I mostly talk in German ;-)

What I posted was from a soccerGAF gif. I was simply too lazy to dig it up.

Can you teach me German so if all fails I can just move over there and swoon German women the way my QB did?

They aren't as racist as the Swedes are they?

holllly shit. literally no coverage anywhere near him

By the time the WR breaks completely free Stafford is already sizing up the throw to Megatron, he goes from left to right in his progressions but he's already dead set on throwing to megatron from the start of the play.

cdyhybrid

All 22 gif of the Stafford interception
https://gfycat.com/PartialCoordinatedBrontosaurus

Absolutely maddening. Ross is wide open. I'm glad Megatron is back but the way Stafford autolocks on him really rustles my jimmies.

This is why they need to let Megatron go. If he can't teleport 5 yards backward and 5 yards into the air to catch a terribly underthrown pass into double coverage, he's not good enough to play with Stafford.

brentech

By the time the WR breaks completely free Stafford is already sizing up the throw to Megatron, he goes from left to right in his progressions but he's already dead set on throwing to megatron from the start of the play.
A sad part of all that is how the safety is entirely out of the play. Like Stafford, he too read Johnson all the way and wasn't even close to being around it.

Top Bottom