• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Nah bruh

nah bruh

Someone fed me bad info. Someone definitely told me that BG was white.

Now you're telling Kave Man isn't a white girl who likes the Packers?!?!

What's next, ez is actually a gay black woman who loves giving money to poor people?

tumblr_inline_mrx49wY5Bl1qz4rgp.gif

Week 11 and the Arizona Cardinals are still your NFL Overlords, Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitches! After dining on the Lambs we now move on to slaying the Lions! Palmer is down, Stanton is up, Stanton 2014 era begins!

I know it will sound funny to everyone because you guys are still trapped in the past thinking about Palmer, but with Palmer, I felt extremely confident going forward and 110 percent confident we'd beat the Lions this week. With Stanton, it's going to be hard to project and it's hard to imagine going all way with him but what kind of shit mentality is that? HoS here we go! Stanton won a game on the road without having played since 2010 (even if it was the Giants), beat the Niners, and kept us within a single score of the Broncos in their own house until he got the concussion. He's capable with this defense and Ellington, we can still win and I will keep my fingers crossed. We start here with a red hot Lions team but we are undefeated in our nest including when Stanton started, so lets Protect the Nest! Silence the Kas! Go Cards!!!

On the real Lions GAF, this should be a fun game. I'm looking forward to watching P2 and Cro cover Megatron and Tate. I'm curious to see how Elly does against another top Run D after the lackluster game against the Rams. These are two teams that do nothing but win this season against most outsider's expectations so lets see who's more hungry for that top seed! I pray that Stanton stays healthy because we are completely fucked if he gets knocked out for a large part of the season. I don't think Lions D will eat him alive like Kas seems to think though ;) For the love of god, let our Guards step their game up!

BUF @ MIA

HOU @ CLE
ATL @ CAR
MIN @ CHI
CIN @ NO
DEN @ STL
SEA @ KC (Real chance for upset here though, go Chiefs!)
SF @ NYG
TB @ WAS

OAK @ SD
DET @ ARI
PHI @ GB

NE @ IND

PIT @ TEN

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Lions are 4-0 since Jim Schwartz was carried off Ford Field.

Asked Raiola about the Lions not losing since Jim Schwartz was carried off the field. He smiled. "I think they lost today, right?"

https://mobile.twitter.com/kmeinke

Stafford breaks a Dan Marino record against the Dolphins. This isn't a mere coincidence. The Football Gods are sending us a message.

QB Matthew Stafford has 19,953 passing yards in his first 70 career games, the most in NFL history -- 774 more than HOF Dan Marino (19,174)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ttwentyman

I'm really looking forward to our match, Squall. Should be a great game.

JABEE

Why doesn't Crimzon like Russell Wilson and the Seahawks? That would seem like a good candidate for his next favorite team.

Changing gears a bit, I just gave Taylor Swift's new music video a view on Youtube. Kept it on for like 15 secs, realized it was basura and promptly turned it off. But the view counts forever.

#1of10million

#partoftheproblem

I'm really looking forward to our match, Squall. Should be a great game.

Indeed, buddy.

On another note, Stanton's wife had her baby last night, phew! She was well over due so every day was a could happen today scenario and she hoped the last game would end quickly for that reason. Glad Stanton won't have that in the back of his mind anymore and his wife doesn't have to worry about him being away playing a game while labor hits. Hopefully this gives him an emotional boost this week :D

Hunter S.

4-8 inches of snow for thursday night. lets get this bitch rolling
Already got snow and bitter cold three days straight. Broncos get their new indoor facility for practice finished just in time. I'll call it a win because the Broncos now will never have to cancel practice again!

BigAT

Giants have the worst defense in the NFL, Knicks have the score the least points in the NBA and Rutgers has been outscored 135-41 in their last 3 games.

Rough times my friends, rough times.

Giants have the worst defense in the NFL, Knicks have the score the least points in the NBA and Rutgers has been outscored 135-41 in their last 3 games.

Rough times my friends, rough times.

I'm confused why are you comparing a team that plays in new york city with two teams that plays in new jersey?

Top Bottom