• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

LOL Sanchez is still hot garbage. Interception waiting to happen against good defenses/teams.

Gotta give him some credit, he only threw a single bad pass in the entire game last night. He also has been very good in the red zone. I think it remains to be seen whether he is hot garbage or the Jests turned him into it. Do I think he's a great QB? No, average at best, but maybe we never actually saw his full potential.

You guys are finally catching onto my game.

It's the B.U.C.K.E.T. system.

Buy Ungodly amounts of Cider and Kiss Extra Tenderly (like a woman).

#GetMoreAssThanAToiletSeat

The redhead they got to replace Munn on G4 was like a million times hotter.

As someone who loves redheads and hates Munn... nah bro... nah.

eznark

Banned
B2LXnppCAAAaG6K.jpg:large

needle.jpg

bionic77

You mean it is not normal to go from being a skinny kid to having bigger arms that most mens' legs in 4 years?

What exactly are you implying ez?

P.S. Can the Texans share some of Watts roids with the Steelers defense? I will stop complaining if they give us some of the good stuff.

When you are over 6 feet by a decent amount it can take a long while to grow into your body and fill out.

But yeah, JJ probably is roiding hard.

Watt is just a regular boy who lifts a lot of weights and I'm just a totally hetero dude that loves showtunes.

Okay, Mech, okay.

MechDX

Watt is just a regular boy who lifts a lot of weights and I'm just a totally hetero dude that loves showtunes.

Okay, Mech, okay.

EZ being EZ and trying to stir up shit. No rumors, allegations, whatever so until proven otherwise I'll with hold judgement.

Watt has a crazy workout regime , adheres to a strict diet and is borderline obsessive in his commitment. Not entirely unheard of.

cdyhybrid

DAVIS HSU ‏@DavisHsuSeattle 2m
SEA converted three 3rd downs via RB run versus BOTH NYG and OAK...hadn't had 3 conversions via RB run all year previous...

bionic77

All these guys are on roids man, nobody cares.
Agreed.

It is hilarious when anyone doesn't use the everyone uses it and instead try to defend the honor of a human being that doesn't really look all that human.

I am sure that James Harrison is mentally unstable and injected gallons of PEDs into his ass on his way to becoming DPOY. But so did probably every DPOY.

Top Bottom