• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Saw this post on the Eagles message board, crazy what a great season Brandon Graham is having.

Think about some of GRAHAM'S numbers, keeping in mind that there are basically 34 STARTING 3-4 OLBs.

SACKS - ranked tied for 7th with 2 other players. / which means as a backup he has more sacks then 25 of the starters.

QB HURRIES - ranked 5th / which means he has more then 27 of the starters

TOTAL QB PRESSURES - ranked 12th / which means he has more then 22 starters.

STOPS - ranked 12th / again, better then 22 of the starters

TOTAL TACKLES - ranked 13th / better then 21 of the starters

FORCED FUMBLES - ranked 1st

For the record, on a PER SNAP BASIS Graham is FIRST (1st) in every category above.

zychi

Banned
Saw this post on the Eagles message board, crazy what a great season Brandon Graham is having.

I hate the QB pressured and tackles stat. Such bullshit stats. It doesn't determine a missed assignment, whether the play was 30 seconds long. If the tackle happened after a 90 yard gain. They're dumb stats.

cdyhybrid

Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 4m
Seahawks avg 5.5 YPC and allow 3.2 YPC. The 2.3 differential is 2nd biggest gap since 1939 Bears.

;-;

Speaking of uniforms, apparently the packers are wearing their hideous throwbacks on Sunday against Philly.

Prepare your eyes, Eagles-GAF! I recommend staring at the sun during TV timeouts. The temporary blindness will gradually wear off by the time night falls and the game is over.

effzee

Eagles D has its biggest challenge this weekend and unfortunately I just don't think they have it in them to stop Rodgers.

They get pressure but their secondary is very suspect and Rodgers doesn't need much time. I think they can bottle up Lacy but this game is too much for this D.

Offense should be able to match the fire power till half but I get the feeling by the 2nd half it will get out of hand.

It would help if our running game wasn't so shit right now.

Eagles D has its biggest challenge this weekend and unfortunately I just don't think they have it in them to stop Rodgers.

They get pressure but their secondary is very suspect and Rodgers doesn't need much time. I think they can bottle up Lacy but this game is too much for this D.

Offense should be able to match the fire power till half but I get the feeling by the 2nd half it will get out of hand.

It would help if our running game wasn't so shit right now.
If you get a decent lead on our sorry ass run defense, it's game over.

If we get a decent lead and Sanchize has to throw a lot... it's also game over, but in a different way!

effzee

If you get a decent lead on our sorry ass run defense, it's game over.

If we get a decent lead and Sanchize has to throw a lot... it's also game over, but in a different way!

I think our only chance is if our Special Teams turns the game again somehow.

Too much to ask for every game. McCoy hasn't had an amazing game since the Giants game. If he can provide a spark and take off the pressure of Sanches while Sproles does his magic in the return game we got a shot.

Otherwise I see:

Packers 35
Eagles 17

Eagles are gonna get rolled. Their strategy of playing the intermediate routes and daring QBs to beat them deep will not work against fraudgers.

Godslay

Banned
tgmwotW.gif

JABEE

Eagles are gonna get rolled. Their strategy of playing the intermediate routes and daring QBs to beat them deep will not work against fraudgers.

I'm going to Kas it up, and say the Eagles can win on Sunday. Rodgers is amazing, but the Eagles have shut down great QBs earlier in the season. They shut down Luck in Indianapolis.

The Saints aren't as good as the Eagles and they managed to beat the Packers. The Eagles can win in the cold too. I'm not afraid. The Eagles can hang with any team. I'm nervous, but I'm prepared for a good game.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like Packers vs. Eagles is frauds vs. frauds in the battle of most fraudiness.

Then again a fraud is going to win the whole thing this year so this isn't a bad thing exactly.

Bowser

Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider
Panthers recently worked out Derek Sherrod, Terren Jones, who's now on Ravens' practice squad, and Kevin Greene.

ez is Derek Sherrod better than Byron Bell and former DT turned RG turned RT Nate Chandler?

eznark

Banned
Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider
Panthers recently worked out Derek Sherrod, Terren Jones, who's now on Ravens' practice squad, and Kevin Greene.

ez is Derek Sherrod better than Byron Bell and former DT turned RG turned RT Nate Chandler?

Yeah

Let's say hypothetically she decides to park that ass on top of my face and she farts. I would brag about that shit for years and years. I suddenly hate the fuck outta Kanye West right now
Between that and the ShadyXV cypher. Yeah that pic is accurate

I think our only chance is if our Special Teams turns the game again somehow.

Too much to ask for every game. McCoy hasn't had an amazing game since the Giants game. If he can provide a spark and take off the pressure of Sanches while Sproles does his magic in the return game we got a shot.

Otherwise I see:

Packers 35
Eagles 17

McCoy had over 100 yards against the Texans dude. Carolina stacked the box on every run and got beat for it with passes, they barely even attempted to run.

I expect with Mathis having played a game and Kelce having two things will get moving more. I think that's doubly true in the red zone, because Sanchez has shown he's soooo much more effective in that situation than Foles was all year.

This is hot garbage.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Rant time:

So today I made a 16 hour trek from Michigan to Oklahoma City for work and I'm depressed when I shouldn't be. During the long drive I browsed GAF, posted Matthew Stafford gifs and other Lions news trying to remind all of you people about the impending Restoration of the Roar. I'm finally getting my shit together and I have a good job that has a lot of potential.

However it's me, my boss and two other dudes for the next two to three weeks at this one jobsite so I'm staying at a hotel which is par for the course when you work construction. I'm going to get an avatar quote on this, but my coworkers don't particularly care for a decent meal and they decided Golden Corrall was a good idea. I'm the youngest and I hated the idea but whatever I was hungry and needed to eat.

Just being inside Golden Corrall before they closed at 9 PM and seeing the hordes of human beings flock to grab food before they closed that was horrible was depressing enough. On top of that all I was a busboy in the past so I know how much food gets thrown away at the end of the night.

Someone starts awkwardly hitting on this waitress (it was cringeworthy) and I overheard it so I grabbed her attention for some more water to get her away from the douchebag. I looked at what the state sales tax was before I arrived just in case I buy something (possibly a console) before we finish and I asked her how much Oklahoma minimum wage was. She responded "waitresses/waiters don't get paid minimum wage in Oklahoma we get paid $2.13 an hour and rely on tips".

I was shocked. In California at least, you get $8 an hour or whatever minimum wage is. I couldn't fucking believe it. Living on $8 plus busboy tips was hard enough. But somehow the state of Oklahoma decided it was okay to pay people below minimum wage.

$2.13 an hour. That's 8 quarters, a dime and 3 pennies. How the fuck is this even legal? How is this allowed? And working in the restaurant business I know how people can be such assholes just because they can. I started talking to her after my coworkers walked out because I could tell it bothered her. She was probably around 23, left her a tip and just struck up a conversation essentially seeing what she was planning to do with her life and to get the hell out of Oklahoma if the opportunity ever arose. Again paying under minimum wage should and AFAIK illegal so I have no idea how it's even legal. Some shit needs to be done about this. Get your shit together, Oklahoma. I'm greatful to have my job but that whole experience put a damper on my night.

/Rant

Greg

you saved her from being awkwardly hit on so you could awkwardly hit on her

and she was probably just doing what she had to do at that table to get a tip

WAY TO GO, KAS

Top Bottom