• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

DarkFlow

Banned
Not trying to hate on your team and not saying they share any traits, but Chiefs did fluke themselves into a record similar to that last year. They played plenty of backups and bad teams and were flying high, before beginning their slide back to the ground.

Will that happen to the Cards, hell if I know.

If could happen, but I'm not going to bet on it. I'm really not going to bet on anything because the Playoffs are there own crazy beast.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Lol @ this offense.. I can't wait until alligator arms Raiola retires.. Such fucking trash..
That guy is awful.

I don't mind the loss. I really don't hate the Cardinals. I just hate that the refs absolutely crushed the Lions with 3 momentum killing phantom calls. I'm a rational fan, and I think the play calling was embarrassing in itself, but I mean come on.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
There, there....

TYagSF8.jpg

:jnc

That's fucking great.

iori9999

Banned
If could happen, but I'm not going to bet on it. I'm really not going to bet on anything because the Playoffs are there own crazy beast.

If the Lions make it.. I bet they smack you guys in the playoffs. I really think your team is a fluke.. The Lions played like garbage and still might have won if the refs were remotely neutral.. Just saying..

That would be a feat, they going to retroactively give us that Denver game?

Just calling it like I see it.. That was the worse officiated game of the year..

Godslay

Banned
NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| Stevie wonder refs a lions game.

The only thing Stevie Wonder about that Lions game was Stafford's blind love for the Domino's Dominator. The fucking guy was on the sideline singing My Cherie Amor to a goddamn pizza. Tell me that ain't right.

effzee

I'd say great game Packers but it wasn't even a game. A spanking. Complete utter failure on the defensive side.

All the progress I thought they had made...gone.

I still don't get why Sproles and McCoy are never on the field together and how or why they aren't more creative or dangerous with their play calling.

Aren't you guys half a game out of first right now?

Sure, but as I said earlier, actually winning the division is about the worst thing that could happen to the Panthers right now.

I'd be OK if they didn't win another game this year.

Some may call that tanking, some may call it quitting, I just call it being practical.

Bowser

Fuck the Week 12 |OT|, who's ready to get that Offseason thread poppin?

We can have CFB viewing parties and mock drafts and free agency projections and shit

Yo, we're down dual paths. Currently own the #8 pick in the draft but only a half game out of first in the division!

;_;

DarkFlow

Banned
Heh. As a Packers fan I would love to agree but at least the Lions have a pretty good QB. XD

Defense ALONE can't win a Super Bowl. Big difference. And that's all the Cards have.

The Bucs won a Super bowl with Brad Johnson... BRAD JOHNSON.

Let's also remember the all time great, Trent Dilfer Super Bowl win.

Surprisingly I'm not really mad about this loss though. I just hope it's a wake up call for the offense cause they can't play like that the rest of the season. I know we went against some great defense but still with Tate and Megatron you still gotta produce. Not to mention you gotta get Ross and Fuller involved too like when Megatron was hurt.

I just realized there are like 16 teams that are 6-4 and the Ravens are one of them. I legitimately thought we were like three games out of a playoff spot.

iori9999

Banned
Surprisingly I'm not really mad about this loss though. I just hope it's a wake up call for the offense cause they can't play like that the rest of the season. I know we went against some great defense but still with Tate and Megatron you still gotta produce. Not to mention you gotta get Ross and Fuller involved too like when Megatron was hurt.

Just fire Lombardi already.. Promote JimBob Kueter or whatever the fuck his name is..

Narag

Umm..what? Yes you can. Cheifs were 9-0 last year too. This team is no different. Except the Cheifs had a better QB.

Imo, Cards are simply pretenders. I don't believe they are that good. It's that simple. I could be wrong of course, but I doubt it. They will imo lose the first playoff matchup.

Chiefs played a bunch of garbage teams last year to get to 9-0. Cards have beat three teams that are currently 7-3 and two teams that are 6-4.

Drakeon

Umm..what? Yes you can. Cheifs were 9-0 last year too. This team is no different. Except the Cheifs had a better QB.

Imo, Cards are simply pretenders. I don't believe they are that good. It's that simple. I could be wrong of course, but I doubt it. They will imo lose the first playoff matchup.
Cards aren't pretenders but I'm not sure Stanton can win them a super bowl.

JNA

Banned
The Bucs won a Super bowl with Brad Johnson... BRAD JOHNSON.

Both the Raiders and Bucs could probably go down as the worst Super Bowl teams of all time. You know who the QB for the Raiders was? RICH GANNON! A 37 year old Rich Gannon at that!

Brad Johnson was at least having a pro bowl like year. And the offense was still solid. Raiders had a freaking old Jerry Rice on that team and...that's it on offense lol.

Although my memory is vague with that Raiders team that year. They were such a Cinderella team that I almost forgot that team ever existed lol.

Top Bottom