• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

LionsGAF lets hold the fort. We took an L this week, it happens.

Still 7-3, first place in the NFC North and second place in the NFC.

Joe Lombardi and his out of shotgun 3rd and 1, Theo Riddick play calling has to change and it has to change ASAP.

Good game CardinalsGAF. I think our defense will make life miserable for statue Brady next week.

DarkFlow

Banned
Both the Raiders and Bucs could probably go down as the worst Super Bowl teams of all time. You know who the QB for the Raiders was? RICH GANNON! A 37 year old Rich Gannon at that!

Brad Johnson was at least having a pro bowl like year. And the offense was still solid. Raiders had a freaking old Jerry Rice on that team and...that's it on offense lol.

Although my memory is vague with that Raiders team that year. They were such a Cinderella team that I almost forgot that team ever existed lol.

So explain Trent Dilfer to me then. You don't need a Aaron Rodgers to win a Super Bowl, it just makes it easier.

Godslay

Banned
I don't even know if he's qualified but I think dog shit is better than Lombardi, plus that name is a winner!

He's a weird bastard. Had a DUI, which is shameful enough. Had a burglary charge where he broke into a house undressed and laid a bed with the woman who owned the house.

Joe Lombardi and his out of shotgun 3rd and 1, Theo Riddick play calling has to change and it has to change ASAP.

Good game CardinalsGAF. I think our defense will make life miserable for statue Brady next week.

Your D made life miserable for Stanton too. The problem is your offense sucks dick

JNA

Banned
So explain Trent Dilfer to me then. You don't need a Aaron Rodgers to win a Super Bowl, it just makes it easier.

I never said you needed a great QB to win a super bowl. When did I say that? I said you can't win with defense ALONE. I did not say otherwise.

We all know this who Kave wants to be held by.
PpD67JX.jpg

iori9999

Banned
He's a weird bastard. Had a DUI, which is shameful enough. Had a burglary charge where he broke into a house undressed and laid a bed with the woman who owned the house.

Yo we had Joe Cullen! That guy went to a Wendy's drive thru bombed and completely naked and ordered a single combo.. True story.. Marinelli had a legit staff!!

cajunator

Banned

Wait a minute. You were crowing about how Joe Lombardi would make your offense unstoppable just like the Saints used to be. What happened there?

Both the Raiders and Bucs could probably go down as the worst Super Bowl teams of all time. You know who the QB for the Raiders was? RICH GANNON! A 37 year old Rich Gannon at that!

Brad Johnson was at least having a pro bowl like year. And the offense was still solid. Raiders had a freaking old Jerry Rice on that team and...that's it on offense lol.

Although my memory is vague with that Raiders team that year. They were such a Cinderella team that I almost forgot that team ever existed lol.

Yes, a 37 year old RICH GANNON who was the league MVP that year...

The Raiders were also 11-5 that year, quite the Cinderella team

DarkFlow

Banned
I never said you needed a great QB to win a super bowl. When did I say that? I said you can't win with defense ALONE. I did not say otherwise.

We have a Offense, It scored 2 TD's in rapid fashion on the #1 D in the league. That we got held to what they normally give up and still won is not a slight on the Cards. We don't even have a lights out D, but both sides are just good enough right now to win games, and that's all you need.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.

During the bye, I wanted two wins out of three games. We can still pull that off.

But man that play calling was bad. Yeesh.

Godslay

Banned
Yo we had Joe Cullen! That guy went to a Wendy's drive thru bombed and completely naked and ordered a single combo.. True story.. Marinelli had a legit staff!!

Sounds like my old Friday nights. I'll drive my car naked if I damn well please. If you don't like it don't look inside when you are handing me my baconinator.

Skele7on

Banned
it's almost at a point with lions when it's actually okay to say, stafford maybe isn't our guy.

He is a good QB don't get me wrong, but maybe isn't right in detroit?!

Tenumi

Banned
it's almost at a point with lions when it's actually okay to say, stafford maybe isn't our guy.

He is a good QB don't get me wrong, but maybe isn't right in detroit?!

Perhaps. Statisticly, He's alright. It's just a matter of, what is holding the offense back. Is it play calling? Is it QB decision making? I don't know. But something is wrong.

iori9999

Banned
Sal Pal said the Eagles are the best defense the Packers would see.

Dumb cunt homer.

We all know what the best defense was chief..

Perhaps. Statisticly, He's alright. It's just a matter of, what is holding the offense back. Is it play calling? Is it QB decision making? I don't know. But something is wrong.

He's had two coordinators to prove himself so I think it's a bit of the latter. Though Lombardi should be on his way out also.. Can't be that inept with those pieces in place..

Top Bottom