• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

The Atlanta Falcons are in 1st place in the NFC South with a 4-6 record.

oMXPmd6DY5LDq.gif
Who's your running back, and why will he run roughshod all over the 5 seed Dallas Cowboys leading you to an improbable wild card victory?

Alright I'm outta here, good night guys.

Good game Colts; now looking forward to the Lions game. Megatron - Revis Island, will be an interesting battle. I don't think we gonna have a chance with that, it's like Gronk being covered.

jbug617

Banned
@GlobeChadFinn: Gronk on NBCSN, re: Sergio Brown: "He was just yappin' at me the whole time. So I took him and threw him out of the club."

Colasante

Alright I'm outta here, good night guys.

Good game Colts; now looking forward to the Lions game. Megatron - Revis Island, will be an interesting battle. I don't think we gonna have a chance with that, it's like Gronk being covered.

I wonder if it'll be Revis on Calvin Johnson, or Brandon Browner and Devin McCourty doubling him.

Godslay

Banned
Broncos slipped up bad today and got a lot of injuries. Either way, they'll prove if they're still legit next week against the Fins.

A win against the phins doesn't solidify anything to me, nor does a loss. I just want to see certain improvements with consistency before I make a solid judgment on who this team really is. I've seen both good and bad, ups and downs, so I'm still confused who they are going to turn out to be. Phins win/loss will just add to that 16 game resume.

A win against the phins doesn't solidify anything to me, nor does a loss. I just want to see certain improvements with consistency before I make a solid judgment on who this team really is. I've seen both good and bad, ups and downs, so I'm still confused who they are going to turn out to be. Phins win/loss will just add to that 16 game resume.

sorry but a loss against the dolphins would be a disaster for you coming off getting taken to pound town by the rams. i expect the broncos will win next week (handily) and if they don't then something is very wrong

That's kinda what I meant. A win against the fins and people will consider the rams game a slip up. A loss at home to miami.....well I guess I'll be happy :)

But Denver fans will want to stay away from SC for a while. That probably won't happen though. Ryan Tannehill can't go to Denver and beat Peyton. In no world could I see that happening.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The crazy thing about the Brady Backup Bowl is that the Texans will probably look at Hoyer the Destroyer seriously for their starting job next season.

Spinluck

Colts seemingly can't beat playoff teams.

Not that they need to to become one themselves but that is worrying.

I'm not really worried lol.

This team is random.

Our defensive front just don't match up to the Pats well. That is all.

Oh, and our coaches are easily outcoached.

Godslay

Banned
sorry but a loss against the dolphins would be a disaster for you coming off getting taken to pound town by the rams. i expect the broncos will win next week (handily) and if they don't then something is very wrong

Disagree, and I've said it a week back, LJ11 as my witness. Bills and Phins and the Rams oddly enough are teams Denver will struggle with. Not because they are good complete teams necessarily, simply because they have very good defensive lines that can generate consistent pressure. The OL was shuffled around twice now and it's causing more and more problems. They can't run with the line, and the protection is failing. Franklin and Ramirez being the main culprits.

So until there is a fix to that, we will see teams with decent DL giving Peyton trouble. Since we can't run, he's going to have to dink it out. I sense a change is coming real soon, whether we add someone or shuffle it back to the 2013 configuration is yet to be seen.

As far as I'm concerned a loss to the phins is not a sky is falling moment. If the protection of the line continues to be horseshit, and they don't figure out a run game you can flip on the panic switch. I won't do that until I see more, but right now it's a midseason problem that needs fixed. Plenty of time to take care of it.

That's kinda what I meant. A win against the fins and people will consider the rams game a slip up. A loss at home to miami.....well I guess I'll be happy :)

But Denver fans will want to stay away from SC for a while. That probably won't happen though. Ryan Tannehill can't go to Denver and beat Peyton. In no world could I see that happening.

Rams game was a combination of bad. Bad coaching, bad execution, end to a 3 game road leg traveling to both coasts. Wasn't really a slip up, they just played like shit. No excuses from me.

Spinluck

People still going on about Luck's 300yd game streak?

Well not shit, we can't fucking run and get garbage time yds in blowouts.

Disagree, and I've said it a week back, LJ11 as my witness. Bills and Phins and the Rams oddly enough are teams Denver will struggle with. Not because they are good complete teams necessarily, simply because they have very good defensive lines that can generate consistent pressure. The OL was shuffled around twice now and it's causing more and more problems. They can't run with the line, and the protection is failing. Franklin and Ramirez being the main culprits.

So until there is a fix to that, we will see teams with decent DL giving Peyton trouble. Since we can't run, he's going to have to dink it out. I sense a change is coming real soon, whether we add someone or shuffle it back to the 2013 configuration is yet to be seen.

As far as I'm concerned a loss to the phins is not a sky is falling moment. If the protection of the line continues to be horseshit, and they don't figure out a run game you can flip on the panic switch. I won't do that until I see more, but right now it's a midseason problem that needs fixed. Plenty of time to take care of it.

Rams game was a combination of bad. Bad coaching, bad execution, end to a 3 game road leg traveling to both coasts. Wasn't really a slip up, they just played like shit. No excuses from me.

Dolphins do actually match up well with the Broncos on defense. Not just pash rush, but the secondary too. Grimes and Jones are playing lights out and Jamar has stepped up. Assuming Finnegan is also healthy enough to go, Peyton won't have an easy day next Sunday.

I'm much more worried about Miami's O-line against the defense. Dallas Thomas (assuming he's still at RT) against Von Miller is gonna be rough. Tannehill will have to channel his inner Marino if they want any chance next Sunday.

Next week we are all Patriots

kanyeblink.gif

I think I'll still take Kas over you for next weeks matchup.

Just saw a guy get rejected for a good night kiss by his date as she was dropping him off at his house...so which one of you was it?

No matter how bad he felt at that moment he still had a better day than I did. I'm gonna have nightmares about that computer science exam I took earlier.

Disagree if you like but a dolphins loss is especially brutal because there is no way Denver is making it to the superbowl playing 3 games on the road in the playoffs and that is a potential scenario if they keep losing and the Chiefs keep winning

Dolphins do actually match up well with the Broncos on defense. Not just pash rush, but the secondary too. Grimes and Jones are playing lights out and Jamar has stepped up. Assuming Finnegan is also healthy enough to go, Peyton won't have an easy day next Sunday.

I'm much more worried about Miami's O-line against the defense. Dallas Thomas (assuming he's still at RT) against Von Miller is gonna be rough. Tannehill will have to channel his inner Marino if they want any chance next Sunday.

kanyeblink.gif

I think I'll still take Kas over you for next weeks matchup.

No matter how bad he felt at that moment he still had a better day than I did. I'm gonna have nightmares about that computer science exam I took earlier.

Hey as long as you didn't fail it's all good!

I don't know about you bros but I've never had a goodnight kiss as a first kiss.

Frigid hoes be about that mess.

Don't know if it was a first date or whatever, but he went for it and she just hugged him quickly and she turned around and got in her car lol

Sanjuro

My favorite part of the game as at the end, when Luck was talking to Vince and signaled that he had to go to the locker room like his parents were calling him in.

Top Bottom