• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

bionic77

Jeff Fisher is the same, though w/o Tomlin's success in playoffs. To me, it's crappy coaching if you can't get guys to play consistently week to week. Obviously there will be bad losses, but those kind of splits don't happen to well coached teams. They smash the bad teams
Obviously it is crappy coaching.

Coaches are supposed to coach not cheer you on!

Fuck this team and fuck all of you (not really).

Salaadin

This feels worse than the Jets game to me. Back to back games like this. Its brutal.
I know theres still time left but theyre showing no signs of doing anything.

cajunator

Banned
Luckily for the Steelers, the Saints have to travel to Pittsburgh and basically have no healthy weapons for Brees. Graham is nursing shoulder, Ingram is too, Colston is old and cant catch shit, Cooks is out 4 weeks with a broken thumb..Then on the other side of the ball...well we dont talk about that.

harSon

Banned
It's proven that the Steelers don't beat the bad teams often enough, but check Ben's stats in those games. If the Steelers don't score more than 20 points against bad teams, it's on the QB. Yeah, been gets sacked a lot. He also holds the ball a lot.

It's always 100% Ben. Even when he's contacted 1 second after the snap.

Fantomex

You have my sword!

...actually I don't know what class I'm gonna be. Anyone got a link for all the classes and their skill trees? I literally know nothing about the classes besides their being Mage, Rogue and Warrior.

http://youtu.be/rAqmrGnWlk4

I'm thinking of a DPS warrior called a Reaver. I give up some of my health but it increases my damage massively. Then I can drain their life before they die.

bionic77

Luckily for the Steelers, the Saints have to travel to Pittsburgh and basically have no healthy weapons for Brees. Graham is nursing shoulder, Ingram is too, Colston is old and cant catch shit, Cooks is out 4 weeks with a broken thumb..Then on the other side of the ball...well we dont talk about that.
Dude we lost to the Bucs and Jets.

You got this!

The only way we win this is with a Houston type miracle. You only get one of those every few years so we are fucked unless this team learns how to play football in the next 5 minutes.

Top Bottom