• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Dragon

Banned
Anyone catch this in the Explain Your Avatar Thread in OT?

i0ES92oYekLh8.JPG

Stafford looks like he just ate eight hamburgers and has a severe case of acid reflux in that picture.

Stafford looks like he just ate eight hamburgers and has a severe case of acid reflux in that picture.

Every other picture of him I've seen has been him on the ground after being sacked, sighing after throwing another interception, or him looking sad as his team goes winless. That's the closest thing to a smile I've seen from him that isn't photoshopped

Fantomex

Got an interview Friday. I'm gonna say I love the Pats if I have to in order to gain employment. I'm willing to lose all my standards, the struggle is real.

I should normally secretly celebrate another Chicken starter going down but no, it even irritates the hell out of me as a Cards fan. It's fucking ridiculous how many significant injuries this division has suffered this year. It's like the Football gods decided we'd be too good and are trying to give everyone else a chance and make most of our division miss the playoffs when it should be the year three of us make it in. I bet many will say we aren't the dominant division everyone thought we'd be anymore but the reality is we would straight wreck everyone if as healthy as most other teams are. Complete bullshit this year but just have to man up or rather, next man up. This is where it's immensely important and handy to have great coaching. Only reason we're 8-1 with all these injuries.

Anyone catch this in the Explain Your Avatar Thread in OT?

i0ES92oYekLh8.JPG

All I think is who's this gross fat fuck that just finished 10 Taco Bell box combos? He must be a wrassler.

jbug617

Banned
lol @MS releasing that statement. Should of just waited for a NPD statement next month to talk about sales. I will rofl if Sony outsells it for the rest of the month especially BF.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
lol @MS releasing that statement. Should of just waited for a NPD statement next month to talk about sales. I will rofl if Sony outsells it for the rest of the month especially BF.

PR statement the day before NPD's? #Pray4YankeesGiraffe

Dammit, looks like we're going to rotate DBs on Megatron. I'd much rather let Peterson shadow him, that tends to work best when not playing against a speed demon. I'm now pretty concerned Megatron will get some big plays on Powers or one of our safeties. Just let P2 shadow Mega and let Cro shadow Tate and we're good to go!

MechDX

Based on Browns hype, expecting Mallett to enter stadium with Supermarine Spitfire on shoulder, Death Star on bicep, Tony Stark in palm--Twitter

Yougoddamnright.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It's like why would you release a statement before the race is over. They will look pretty stupid if PS4 ends up outselling them in November.

October NPDs are tomorrow. The Bone surely got outsold pretty handily. B..b..but things are going to be different next month!

cdyhybrid

Dammit, looks like we're going to rotate DBs on Megatron. I'd much rather let Peterson shadow him, that tends to work best when not playing against a speed demon. I'm now pretty concerned Megatron will get some big plays on Powers or one of our safeties. Just let P2 shadow Mega and let Cro shadow Tate and we're good to go!

If Peterson were truly elite he'd cover Megatron the whole game.

But we already knew he isn't.

I still enjoy seeing a man plow over another man like that.

Like I would plow Tom.

I'm sorry

smh...

Anyways so Chick Fil A review

First the fries are pretty bland but that sauce is so good that it doesn't really matter, the nuggets were also very good and the chicken sandwich was a little weird. It was spicy for a few bites but that was it, it's still very good though and much better then any other fast food chicken sandwich for sure. Overall I really liked it, would go again.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Yo, new guy, why is there cheese and green leafy stuff on that sandwich? The only green stuff on a chik-fil-a sandwich is pickles. Bun, chicken, pickles. End of list!

smh...

First the fries are pretty bland but that sauce is so good that it doesn't really matter, the nuggets were also very good and the chicken sandwich was a little weird. It was spicy for a few bites but that was it, it's still very good though and much better then any other fast food chicken sandwich for sure. Overall I really liked it, would go again.
Glad you liked it! Next time you can try the tenders. They also have great breakfast.

Yo, new guy, why is there cheese and green leafy stuff on that sandwich? The only green stuff on a chik-fil-a sandwich is pickles. Bun, chicken, pickles. End of list!
Bad Chuck! Bad!

I despise pickles...

cdyhybrid

smh...

Do you hate gay people now?

Do you hate gay people now?

Shockingly...no I'm still cool with them.

Glad you liked it! Next time you can try the tenders. They also have great breakfast.

Bad Chuck! Bad!

I despise pickles...

Will do! Breakfast looked good too

I was suggested the deluxe so that's what I got besides nothing wrong with a little veggies (no pickles though)

RELAYER

Banned
Next time go early and try the breakfast.
Their chicken biscuit is crazy good.
It's been known to single-handily motivate me to get out of bed at 6:30 AM in the midst of a hangover.

gutshot

You can't go wrong with anything Chick-Fil-A but that chicken, egg and cheese bagel sandwich is the truth.

Also, #TeamNoPickles

Top Bottom