• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Which team will Todd Bowles be the head coach of next season? He doesn't feel like a splashy enough hire for the Jets... maybe the Giants? I could also see the Rams.

Clearly you missed the post where we just extended him today till 2017 with a raise. He isn't going anywhere unless it's a real good situation of which there won't be one available.

ACE 1991

So excited for the Eagles at Packers game, but equally terrified. Philly has had a really cushy first half of the season in terms of schedule, so this game will be a true test to see if we are, in fact, legit. Should be a good game. I believe in Sanchez *gulp*

I wouldn't be shocked if the Giants would be in on the Suh sweepstakes if it comes to pass. The first reaction to that is "no way!" but if the cap is at 144 million as many pundits suggest and the Giants resign Eli long term they will have a ton of money to play with and considering how much rebuilding we have to do on the defensive line, Reese will look into it. Many forget the Giants offered Albert Haynesworth 80 million before he signed with the Redskins.

My god I cant even imagine Albert dealing with the NY media. That would have been such a trainwreck.

It is, having them in ohio and the town i lived in between my home return and ohio and then no sheetz. Its a terrible feeling mang. The bad thing is, its going near no bars or walking distance of my house ffs.
Let me tell you jak, it keeps getting better! They add new wonderful shit and options all the time.
vadernooooooooooooooo
Lol I'll still have my ps4.
I'm kinda like a fair weather fan of consoles.
Rex Ryan will coach the Bears or Jets next year.

Pat Shurmur will coach the Jets next year.

Colasante

Clearly you missed the post where we just extended him today till 2017 with a raise. He isn't going anywhere unless it's a real good situation of which there won't be one available.

That doesn't preclude him from interviewing for head coaching vacancies. His stock has never been higher, so I don't see why he wouldn't leave if an opportunity presented itself. This offseason will present a unique opportunity with likely vacancies in Atlanta, New York (Giants), and Chicago, teams that already have franchise QBs in place but have the need for a strong defensive coach.

Rex Ryan will coach the Bears or Jets next year.

I feel like Rex is destined for Atlanta. Their defense is so piss poor and soft that they need someone like Rex, the complete opposite of milquetoast Mike Smith.

BG has my blessing to leave QuadLaFamilia to join the Xbots.

Go forth son and be free!

@AdamSchefter: Most QB sacks or hits the past 4 season:
Cam Newton 531
Ryan Fitzpatrick 272
Alex Smith 257

Bread

Banned
Boban if I get Gronk the NFC North is so fucked!

I'll be running every play out of the jumbo set, Cooks/Gonk/Ebron with Jimmy and Jamaal Charles = best offense ever.

Jak, congrats on getting a Sheetz. It's a wonderful place.

Anyone biting on Xbox one this holiday? Think I might bite on the Walmart MCC deal. didnt think I would go in this early

tumwc.gif

BG you're such a slut.

From Wii U to PS4 to now Xbone?

Will you ever quench your thirst?
Lol you should have seen me last gen when I only kept one system, but I bounced from 360 to PS3 to wii multiple times. I was a huge slut.

But my ps4 isn't going anywhere friends<33! I'm still here dragon! I gotta sing you a drake song.

Just kinda got caught in the hype of the MCC collection and some great deals.

Heard the Ouya might be hot in a couple months, hmmm.

Dragon

Banned
Lol you should have seen me last gen when I only kept one system, but I bounced from 360 to PS3 to wii multiple times. I was a huge slut.

But my ps4 isn't going anywhere friends<33! I'm still here dragon! I gotta sing you a drake song.

Just kinda got caught in the hype of the MCC collection and some great deals.

Heard the Ouya might be hot in a couple months, hmmm.

Haha I know <3. It's totally cool. Enjoy MCC and say Vin Diesel like things from Fast and the Furious like: "I'm not running!"

The Ouya will be about as hot as the melting ice in James Inhofe's heart!

That doesn't preclude him from interviewing for head coaching vacancies. His stock has never been higher, so I don't see why he wouldn't leave if an opportunity presented itself. This offseason will present a unique opportunity with likely vacancies in Atlanta, New York (Giants), and Chicago, teams that already have franchise QBs in place but have the need for a strong defensive coach.

I feel like Rex is destined for Atlanta. Their defense is so piss poor and soft that they need someone like Rex, the complete opposite of milquetoast Mike Smith.

He already had interest from multiple teams last off season and passed. He has stated multiple times that he would only consider it for the right situation because he's happy with the one he has here. Now I agree with you that his stock is the highest it's ever been and that's why most of us Cards fans felt he'd leave after this year but I think this new contract extension makes that highly unlikely. Maybe if the HC of a great team decided to retire where he knew he'd have winners. I don't see Giants moving on for Caughlin just yet, maybe if they have another bad year after this one. Chicago may or may not look, only been one year for Trestman but the fans are calling for blood so they probably will fire him. I don't know that he'd leave us for Chicago or Atlanta, he's more picky than you think but we'll see.

MechDX

Every game you play....Ill be there.

Every time you die in a game...I will be standing over your rotting corpse

Every time you are on Breadstream....I will shit talk that dwarf QB

Every time you are watching hentai on your TV.... I will talk to you through Kinect

Everytime you quote my avatar its like Aaron is grinning at her and saying "I would so hit that! Wonder if Olivia would mind...."

Bread

Banned
BG get Madden so you can join me and Boban's league pls

Also someone just joined the league and took over the Bucs who have Gronk. I offered the 4th pick in the draft for him. Great trade or greatest trade?

jbug617

Banned
I think i am burned out with open world games. I couldn't get into GTA V, couldn't get into AC: Black Flag and recently I don't think I like Watch Dogs. Sunset Overdrive is the only open world game that I finished in a while

Trey

If the Bills don't completely shit the bed in the redzone tonight, I like their chances.

But they're the Bills, so of course they will, ergo I don't like their chances.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
All that matters is Suh leaves Detroit so we can see the meltdowns from Kas

Suh is not leaving Detroit. We either franchise him or the front office works something out. Mayhew, Lewand and company know what they're doing and they know Suh is the most important piece to our long term success.

Malalaw

Black Friday right around the corner and still no idea what my store will be doing...I hate this time of the year as a worker.

Top Bottom