• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

giphy.gif

Mangy ass motherfuckers

jakncoke

Banned
I fucking hated messing with those pop syrup dispensers. They were a pain in the fucking ass untightening and getting the new one in

Doorman

A bunch of gross-ass stadium food stuff

Awesome to come across reading this literally while eating dinner!

That said, that shit is nasty, but I would not be surprised to find that at least 70% of major sports stadiums aren't all that far off. Tons of people milling around, and trying to serve cheap food very quickly. Maybe not all cases would get that drastically terrible, but I bet you could send a health code inspector to nearly any stadium of a major sports team and they'd find plenty to report on.

Zeke

Cowboys worked out three corners yesterday Jonte Green, Lou Young and Robert Steeples. Anyone know anything about these guys?

Milchjon

If Boston is supposedly so racist, how come I never experienced any of that as a foreigner?

Germans really shouldn't try to be humorous. My Germanness will be my downfall.

ShaneB

That OTL story makes me sad. If I was a regular at Arrowhead, I'd be outraged. Im generally not one to get food at any venues anyway, but that is disgusting.

Need Jon Taffer, Stadium Rescue.

Doorman

Cowboys worked out three corners yesterday Jonte Green, Lou Young and Robert Steeples. Anyone know anything about these guys?

Jonte was originally a corner taken by the Lions as a late-round draft pick. That alone should probably tell you enough, but he wound up getting pressed into starting duty quite often thanks to the curse of the Lions' Secondary. For being a seventh round pick, he showed a few glimpses of being able to play decently, but I wouldn't expect him to come in and really solidly take over a position.

Then again he spent his time here under the Schwartz coaching regime, so if he's not a total knucklehead he may have enough talent to be slotted into a system and not completely suck horribly.

jakncoke

Banned
I went to see Big Hero 6 the other day. Its a fun show. Reminded me of the Incredibles a little bit.

Nice. My dad plays cards with owner of the theater, He is kinda anti big movie show because hollywood takes so much % of the money. But tbh those going to bring the customers to buy his overpriced concessions so idk what he thinks he proving.

Seeing Nightcrawler tomorrow night. I'll check out Interstellar during the week. I have vacation coming up on the 21st for 10 days so plenty of catching up to do and plenty of time to devote to Dragon Age.:)

cajunator

Banned
Nice. My dad plays cards with owner of the theater, He is kinda anti big movie show because hollywood takes so much % of the money. But tbh those going to bring the customers to buy his overpriced concessions so idk what he thinks he proving.

Yeah, the movie company gets the lions share of movie profits and the cinema makes money on concessions. It was that way when I worked in one.

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah, the movie company gets the lions share of movie profits and the cinema makes money on concessions. It was that way when I worked in one.

He was talking about being able to rent a reel for like 350 and keep all the profits but the movies he does specials on all seem to be movies that suck major after 9 OT football game OT nuts tbh

JABEE

Everyone is picking the Packers at Lambeau!

Any of my Eagles bros think we stand a chance. I'm pretty excited for the game!

rando14

Seeing Nightcrawler tomorrow night. I'll check out Interstellar during the week. I have vacation coming up on the 21st for 10 days so plenty of catching up to do and plenty of time to devote to Dragon Age.:)

WOOOO Hell yeah, PUMPED for DA3!! We should play together man it'll be sweeeet!!

zychi

Banned
Just watched Gabriel Iglesias' Fluffy Movie. Dude is great. Seems like a genuinely nice dude who appreciates what he does.

Bread

Banned
Just watched Gabriel Iglesias' Fluffy Movie. Dude is great. Seems like a genuinely nice dude who appreciates what he does.
jesus gabriel iglesias is still a thing? i remember liking him in like 2004 then i noticed that every joke is exactly the same.

zychi

Banned
jesus gabriel iglesias is still a thing? i remember liking him in like 2004 then i noticed that every joke is exactly the same.

581331828619hipster.jpg

all comedians have a line they follow for their material. dude isn't an asshole like Mencia, or a rapist like Cosby. I enjoy his family jokes.

Top Bottom