• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

eznark

Banned
I am drinking Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve Bourbon, the limited PA only barrel selection, and holy shit. This is really fucking good. This is one of the most woody and oak flavored bourbons I've ever had, but after the initial woody flavor you get this huge punch of vanilla that is just awesome.

hey me too

Tom Penny

I am drinking Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve Bourbon, the limited PA only barrel selection, and holy shit. This is really fucking good. This is one of the most woody and oak flavored bourbons I've ever had, but after the initial woody flavor you get this huge punch of vanilla that is just awesome.

Vanilla? You'd like Woodford reserve.

I've never beaten Majora's Mask.

Should I do it or is it a terrible game like I thought it was in 2000?
That seems to be a lot of peoples opinions but I just don't see it
The secret truth is that the N64 Zeldas are basically unplayable now. The combination of awful framerate, ugly graphics, and menu shenanigans makes them painful. BUT! They'll fix all that for the 3DS.

Which is all to say that I never completed OoT until the 3DS version (verdict: game owns), and I've never gotten more than 6 days into MM. I have confidence that the port will own, though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm drinking water in a hotel room in Oklahoma City and started playing Pokemon X the last two days because it's been to damn cold to work. Pokemon has been fun but other than push-ups and going out to eat with coworkers (Golden Corralls never again) it's been pretty boring. Even downtown Oklahoma City is boring.

Its about 50/50 we'll be able to work tomorrow. On Sunday if the weather works out I'll be working so that means I'll miss the Lions v. Cardinals game. :(

I'm drinking water in a hotel room in Oklahoma City and started playing Pokemon X the last two days because it's been to damn cold to work. Pokemon has been fun but other than push-ups and going out to eat with coworkers (Golden Corralls never again) it's been pretty boring. Even downtown Oklahoma City is boring.

Its about 50/50 we'll be able to work tomorrow. On Sunday of the weather works out I'll be working so that means I'll miss the Lions v. Cardinals game. :(

This is the least punishment you deserve for being a Lions fan.

That seems to be a lot of peoples opinions but I just don't see it

I just love how alive the world feels in that game. OoT and TP's world felt really bland in comparison. I also played majora for the first time a few years ago but I still loved it like it was a new game.

I think all the 3D Zelda's are great though. Even Skyward Sword.

zychi

Banned
Been playing some far cry 4 pc. Game is gorgeous and way more fun than fc3(which i loved) but its crushing my 7970 on ultra.

I just love how alive the world feels in that game. OoT and TP's world felt really bland in comparison. I also played majora for the first time a few years ago but I still loved it like it was a new game.

I think all the 3D Zelda's are great though. Even Skyward Sword.

I rank SS as my 2nd favorite 3D Zelda behind OoT. Don't understand the hate for SS I loved the motion controls and the story

I rank SS as my 2nd favorite 3D Zelda behind OoT. Don't understand the hate for SS I loved the motion controls and the story

Same here. I enjoyed both of things a lot and I loved the artstyle and character designs for the game. Plus Groose is GOAT. It's my third favorite after WW and Majora.

WW>Majora>SS>TP>OoT

I won't even bother ranking the 2D or the DS ones.

zychi

Banned
can one of you bros give me a 30 for 30 suggestion thats on us netflix? off the top of my head ive seen:

the red sox, bo jackson, celtics draft pick who died young, the u, gretzkey, reggie miller, AI, ricky williams, straight outta la, jordan rides the bus, two escobars, tyson and tupac

goddamn didnt realize ive watched so many.

can one of you bros give me a 30 for 30 suggestion thats on us netflix? off the top of my head ive seen:

the red sox, bo jackson, celtics draft pick who died young, the u, gretzkey, reggie miller, AI, ricky williams, straight outta la, jordan rides the bus, two escobars, tyson and tupac

the one about maurice clarett was pretty good

p.s.

i don't think ubisoft is very good at PC optimization. when far cry 3 first came out i had a pretty decent PC and it struggled a bit to get to 60 fps. had to drop shit down in some areas to get it there and at that time i could basically run everything (short of metro 2033) at ultra with 1080/60fps

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Once Brothers, easily. Best 30 for 30 IMO about Drazen Petrovic, the former Yugoslavian basketball team narrated by Vlade Divac. Lots of feels.

5Q2j5gS.png

zychi

Banned
the one about maurice clarett was pretty good

p.s.

i don't think ubisoft is very good at PC optimization. when far cry 3 first came out i had a pretty decent PC and it struggled a bit to get to 60 fps. had to drop shit down in some areas to get it there and at that time i could basically run everything (short of metro 2033) at ultra with 1080/60fps
Yeah far cry 3 ran like shit the first week it was out on my 57xx but a few weeks later it ran like a dream.

Theres a thread on gaming side worried about the optimization for pc cuz of the lack of reviews. Runs great so far.

RELAYER

Banned

Its about 50/50 we'll be able to work tomorrow. On Sunday if the weather works out I'll be working so that means I'll miss the Lions v. Cardinals game. :(

I'm actually in Bricktown right now.
The reason you are bored is because you're boring.

ShaneB

There are so many good ones. I'm just about ready to fall asleep, so I'll post tomorrow.

Quick suggestion is Hillsborough.

bigosc2k

Banned

Straight out of LA was terrible skip that one.

Top Bottom