• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

jakncoke

Banned
You probably beat him don't you

No, all it takes is a lil hulk hogan from the 80s growl voice and he in order. Dont even need to do anything else most the time. Besides when he in the mood to fuck around and taunt me as i play games or watch tv. Yes cooper you fucking dick face jumping in front my face during a mission or a drive is the thing to do.

Been co-op campaigning Halo: CE with my brother and it's still a damn fine game a decade and a half on. When that music kicks in at the start of Silent Cartographer :*)

BG were you a Halo boy before or is this your first foray into the greatest franchise in gaming
Naw I was 360 for the majority of last gen. Played Halo 1 and 2 for the first Time on 360. and halo 2 was my first online experience ever. Played a lot of halo 3 in highschool when it came out. Never played halo 4 though cause I left 360 by then.

Edit: I had some personal Beefs with Microsoft when they tried to put up all the paywalls, for things like Netflix and such. Why I left lol , think I might actually owe Microsoft 10 dollars 😳

Bread

Banned
Naw I was 360 for the majority of last gen. Played Halo 1 and 2 for the first Time on 360. and halo 2 was my first online experience ever. Played a lot of halo 3 in highschool when it came out. Never played halo 4 though cause I left 360 by then.
ah well i'm glad to have you as a boner brother! welcome back!

Too bad you're a Pats fan, we could bond over some Halo.
we can still bond, friendo. as long as you're ok with losing to me in halo. ask boban how his ass felt after a few games monday night.

Doorman

I've never beaten Majora's Mask.

Should I do it or is it a terrible game like I thought it was in 2000?

As someone who just played through it for the first time earlier this year, and having no prior nostalgia for it...

...I can appreciate the "darker tone" people like to bring up when Majora's Mask is discussed, and it's true that some of the themes and imagery are a bit more bizarre and grotesque than other Zelda titles, but quite frankly the game as a whole didn't grip me in the way I hoped it would. Rather than the impending end of the world feeling like it ratcheted up the intensity of what I was doing, the whole world-resetting aspect of it just made progressing through the storylines feel like more of a repetitive chore unless you already happened to know which activities were tied to mask stories and what was just random stuff. There are some interesting ideas at play and it's probably worth experiencing, but I didn't walk away from it feeling like it was some amazing pinnacle of gaming.

if i don't get gonk, prepare for another blockbuster move.

will we have more time during picks to talk trades or will it be straight 1:30 to get everything done.

Nah, will pause it for trade talk

we can still bond, friendo. as long as you're ok with losing to me in halo. ask boban how his ass felt after a few games monday night.

Custom games are p2p, lag beat me more than any of you bums did

As someone who just played through it for the first time earlier this year, and having no prior nostalgia for it...

...I can appreciate the "darker tone" people like to bring up when Majora's Mask is discussed, and it's true that some of the themes and imagery are a bit more bizarre and grotesque than other Zelda titles, but quite frankly the game as a whole didn't grip me in the way I hoped it would. Rather than the impending end of the world feeling like it ratcheted up the intensity of what I was doing, the whole world-resetting aspect of it just made progressing through the storylines feel like more of a repetitive chore unless you already happened to know which activities were tied to mask stories and what was just random stuff. There are some interesting ideas at play and it's probably worth experiencing, but I didn't walk away from it feeling like it was some amazing pinnacle of gaming.
This pretty much. I just could never get into it. I decided I'm not even gonna give it another try. Song of Healing is pretty dope though

Everyone is picking the Packers at Lambeau!

Any of my Eagles bros think we stand a chance. I'm pretty excited for the game!
I'm not one of your Eagles bros, but I am an NFL-GAF bro! And the Pack have gotten rolled every time they've played a non-shit NFC team this year.

My expectations are set accordingly!

Everyone is picking the Packers at Lambeau!

Any of my Eagles bros think we stand a chance. I'm pretty excited for the game!

We stand a chance, but there is no two ways about it being the toughest game of the season. If the run gets established or if Sanchez doesn't turn it over it's a very legit shot of a victory.

If the Eagles get a victory at GB they will not only pretty much be a lock for the playoffs, but I think it may even be a bye.

I am drinking Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve Bourbon, the limited PA only barrel selection, and holy shit. This is really fucking good. This is one of the most woody and oak flavored bourbons I've ever had, but after the initial woody flavor you get this huge punch of vanilla that is just awesome.

Bread

Banned
If I see a holiday/Black Friday sale ill get it.
But I need to be the Browns!
i'd rather you be in the nfc south so you can have another team in your division but fuck it be the browns!

I don't think Indy's going to get that far ahead for him to get in there but I suppose we can both hope.
narag no

lmao boban

the browns have tom brady, lagarette blount, and julian edelman as their top offensive performers from this past season! pats midwest!

Top Bottom