• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

can one of you bros give me a 30 for 30 suggestion thats on us netflix? off the top of my head ive seen:

the red sox, bo jackson, celtics draft pick who died young, the u, gretzkey, reggie miller, AI, ricky williams, straight outta la, jordan rides the bus, two escobars, tyson and tupac

goddamn didnt realize ive watched so many.

The Band That Wouldn't Die

It's about the Colts getting stolen from Baltimore.

How famous is David Beckham in the USA - like, on a level with the biggest NFL/NBA stars?

And is he more famous for being a soccer player or Posh Spice's husband?

How famous is David Beckham in the USA - like, on a level with the biggest NFL/NBA stars?

And is he more famous for being a soccer player or Posh Spice's husband?

He's very well known. IMO more so as a soccer player than as Posh's husband. But then again I think he's probably the only well known or one of the few well known soccer players in recent history. This is coming from someone who never watches Soccer nor pays any attention to it. I think the World Cup just happened this year, but I'm honestly not sure. So maybe I'm a good indicator of most Americans but I'm just guessing.

Hunter S.

Most of the random people who know Tom Brady in Germany know him as Gisele Bündchen's husband...

As it should be.

Tumblr_m432dk3xAQ1rpprijo5_r1_400-1-.gif

BigAT

can one of you bros give me a 30 for 30 suggestion thats on us netflix? off the top of my head ive seen:

the red sox, bo jackson, celtics draft pick who died young, the u, gretzkey, reggie miller, AI, ricky williams, straight outta la, jordan rides the bus, two escobars, tyson and tupac

goddamn didnt realize ive watched so many.

Once Brothers is my favorite 30 for 30 I've seen so far and it's up on Netflix. Check it out.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Slo

I am drinking Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve Bourbon, the limited PA only barrel selection, and holy shit. This is really fucking good. This is one of the most woody and oak flavored bourbons I've ever had, but after the initial woody flavor you get this huge punch of vanilla that is just awesome.

Never been much of a fan of Knob Creek, though I haven't tried it in about 5 years. You lost me at vanilla though...

Slo

10 degrees here right now. Local high school football team is traveling 90 miles North to play in the State Semi-final game today. Usually that game would have been hosted at the Metrodome, but this year it's at some shitty high school field in Minneapolis.

That football is going to be a cinder block.

cajunator

Banned
I'm drinking water in a hotel room in Oklahoma City and started playing Pokemon X the last two days because it's been to damn cold to work. Pokemon has been fun but other than push-ups and going out to eat with coworkers (Golden Corralls never again) it's been pretty boring. Even downtown Oklahoma City is boring.

Its about 50/50 we'll be able to work tomorrow. On Sunday if the weather works out I'll be working so that means I'll miss the Lions v. Cardinals game. :(

the fuck? Unless you work outside then its never too cold to work.

I rank SS as my 2nd favorite 3D Zelda behind OoT. Don't understand the hate for SS I loved the motion controls and the story

Same. I especially loved SS's dungeon designs. some of the best in all of Zelda.
However one thing I hope they reduce drastically or even eliminate entirely is the collectathons. I dont want to collect orbs or tears or leaves or any of that shit. Get that out of the games. The only exceptions are rupees, poes, and masks. Im ok with those.

At least the guy seems to care instead of looking for the nearest Taco Bell after the game. Or being a giraffe.

RBH

Bucs quarterback Josh McCown fell into the arms of offensive coordinator Marcus Arroyo in the locker room and sobbed like he had lost more than a football game Sunday.

On his way to his post-game press conference, he hugged coach Lovie Smith's wife, MaryAnne, and the tears flowed. When he got to the podium and was asked why he was so emotional after the 27-17 loss to the Atlanta Falcons, McCown looked down and took five seconds to compose himself before answering.

"One and eight," McCown said, his voice cracking, "One and eight and, uh, one and eight. You want to give your teammates and the coaches and the fans and your family and everybody here better than that. It just hurts. It hurts."
http://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs-3-vs-falcons-0-live-scoring-summary/2205794

:)

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
the fuck? Unless you work outside then its never too cold to work.

It's construction. I work outside and inside but I've been used to Los Angeles weather my whole life so this is all new to me.

This past January I remember bitching about it being 55 degrees one morning when we started around 7 AM. Little did I know how much worse it could get.

Bread

Banned
It's construction. I work outside and inside but I've been used to Los Angeles weather my whole life so this is all new to me.

This past January I remember bitching about it being 55 degrees one morning when we started around 7 AM. Little did I know how much worse it could get.
lmao what a puss

cajunator

Banned

ok well that might be a legit reason then.
How cold is it there?

BigAT

Charmin soft.

Top Bottom