• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Browns fans and Lions fans negotiating late season NFLGAF OTs.

james-brown-crying-o-s.gif

I ain't even mad. I await our gentlemans duel in the Super Bowl.

ShaneB

Browns game as well looks like it may have some snow, please get hype.

I'm always hyped for a handful of snow games in one week!

I hate the way King writes.

But I did like the Dark Tower series. Roland and that world are amazing for the first 4 books. Last 3 not so much but they have their moments.

I've mentioned in the reading threads that I've never really read any King books before this year. 11/22/63 was my first and I loved it, and now Revival, which I also loved.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns fans and Lions fans negotiating late season NFLGAF OTs.

james-brown-crying-o-s.gif

I ain't even mad. I await our gentlemans duel in the Super Bowl.

I don't think I'd have anymore tears left as that would be the 5th straight miracle I'd have to endure.

But I know my good friend Gata would be there to keep insulting me to know my role.

squicken

Kas should be able to make the OT if his Lions win. Why not have a thread celebrating the good that comes with sports, and not the usual misery?

Kave is forgiven for being confused and ignorant about the sins of the Patriots. He is Canadian and thus can be excused for not sharing our American values of honor and freedom.

Besides, he hasn't suffered personally at the hands of the Pats like most of us have. The Browns have sucked forver and not been in a position to get their hearts broken by the Empire.

Bread

Banned
Hmmmm

Grover hinted at SNES having an alt here, and we have this "Chris" fellow pop up randomly as a fan of another Florida team...you guys thinking what I'm thinking?

Snes is vehemently denying having an alt on Twitter!!

Grover are you a liar man!! Have you riled us all up over nothing!!

Who are you going to trust?

A half-senile shut-in who's gone blind from jerking off to Satoru Iwata posters.

Or

Your favorite Panthers fan who's never led you astray before.

Doomsayer

Haven't posted in a while... just got back from SEMA in Vegas, what a nightmare.

Anyways - Willis and now Ward out for the season? Williams with a broken leg?

It's sad that we've had all these injuries on defense and we are still top 5 in yards and top 10 in points. Yet our offense has been relatively healthy all year and we are still garbage. Fuck you, Kap.

Fangio deserves a raise.

Top Bottom