• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

RBH

qnqp6aeeslicjiafav7q.jpg

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/y...go-at-wembley-for-today-1659150682/+bubbaprog

Fuck Brady. It grosses me out that this dirtbag can buy the same computer as me.

Speaking of which any sales coming on the 5k? I have a cousin in college and can always just use his name for that meaty discount but hoping for more!

We have a 6% discount on Macs if you're in college. Don't know if they have the same thing in the US

We're starting to look at the full tally of injuries plaguing the Giants this season, and it's almost hard to believe that they're on a pace to crush last year's numbers. And keep in mind, the team set an all-time record for injuries a season ago.

We'll keep a close eye on it, but it appears as if the Giants will break their own record and, for the second straight season, be the most injured team in NFL history. #nyg #giants #NFL

Godslay

Banned
Dont forget bacon

Ron Swanson would be proud.

Tried to play halo mcc collection online. Waiting 10+ mins and nothing. Thumbs up 343!

Going to sell this trash and buy dragon age with the proceeds!

It's amazing how inconsistent it is. Played by myself for an hour or so last night, was able to get games. Played with a cousin, was able to get games. Added a couple of friends for a party of 4, couldn't get a game for a couple of hours. When it works, it's wonderful. Especially when you get a game that feels like it's on a dedicated server. It truly feels LAN like at times. Other times, what I am assuming is the P2P fall through, you can feel the lag and the host advantage is apparent.

I'm going to hold out until they fix it, because when they do it will be great. Plus it's been worse with other games. Diablo 3 completely shit the bed for longer iirc. You couldn't even login. XBL was down for a week iirc, that's how we ended up with a free Undertow game. There are plenty of others as well, it's almost the nature of the beast in some ways. I've waited out a few of these, so MCC is no exception.

Someone should create some MCC custom games tonight.

I might be on later tonight. If the group I play with don't have success with MM, we could try and get something going.

French and Grover stop being sexist cis-gender bigots.

If you think Brie is attractive then keep it to yourself. You dirty objectifiers.

Milchjon

Wait, I read the Eurogamer article, and now I'm confused why it would cause any outrage at all.

Nothing in there is news to anyone?!

Bread

Banned
Isn't it weird that we haven't seen any MS press releases about how big of a commercial success MCC was at launch? I feel like we usually have some article about how much money it made on its first day of sales.

Trey

Isn't it weird that we haven't seen any MS press releases about how big of a commercial success MCC was at launch? I feel like we usually have some article about how much money it made on its first day of sales.

because it probably sold modestly. And it's not in a great state right now.

Top Bottom