• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

My first break Wisconsin's down 10-3
Second break up 24-17
On break now and they're up 52-17

I say got dayum. Dat free ride to get destroyed by Ohio State.
408 yards for Gordon man let him get the record.

jakncoke

Banned
My first break Wisconsin's down 10-3
Second break up 24-17
On break now and they're up 52-17

I say got dayum. Dat free ride to get destroyed by Ohio State.
408 yards for Gordon man let him get the record.

He broke Tomlinson D1 record but they should let him get the all time college regardless of division record. As much as i dont like Wisconsin fans i hate Nebraska fans more.

LJ11

Monster RB class if they all declare. don't care if the position holds little value now, some great runners in this class, potentially anyway.

jakncoke

Banned
Most yards rushing, game[edit]
FBS: TBD – Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin Badgers football
FCS: 437 – Maurice Hicks, North Carolina A&T vs. Morgan State, Oct. 6, 2001, 34 rushes[10]
Div II: 418 – Jarom Freeman, Southern Connecticut State vs. Bryant, Nov. 2, 2007, 34 rushes[11]
Div III: 465 – Cartel Brooks, Heidelberg vs. Baldwin Wallace, Nov. 16, 2013, 38 rushes[5]

Is the record per level. He looks like he coming back in. Pretty crazy.

squicken

Monster RB class if they all declare. don't care if the position holds little value now, some great runners in this class, potentially anyway.

Position is so much about durability. Watching the way the Texans offense plays with Foster vs w/o shows that RBs have value; but like most backs he will miss a couple games a year

LJ11

Position is so much about durability. Watching the way the Texans offense plays with Foster vs w/o shows that RBs have value; but like most backs he will miss a couple games a year

Man I love RBs. A versatile all around back is hard to find. But yeah, injuries/durability biggest issue.

Bowser

Duke Johnson seems like the forgotten man, before his injury last year....

That kid is like CJ Spiller with vision and power, most of the power comes from the fact he accelerates so quickly.

Gurley, Gordon, Yeldon, Duke Johnson, and Pitt sophomore James Connor all look great. Connor broke LeSean McCoy's single season rushing record today.

jakncoke

Banned
Surprised Conner didnt also run for like 400, ye sure he ran for 220 and 4td but NC D is about as loose as the biggest whore in texas this year.

Milchjon

VQvUDOK.gif

Top Bottom