• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Wynnebeck

Banned
Adebayor = Eurogamer
Crowd = Sony-GAF

i4PUhwW7wJfSK.gif

Granted, Eurogamer knows the article is literally bullshit. People are upset that they are pretty much printing a lie and running with it.

Trey

I hope it's just that they don't want to talk positively about it while its broken, I'd be pretty disappointed if it didn't sell well.

Modestly for a game like Halo is around 800k-1.2m first week. Nothing to put your dick on the table for, but still good. A game like Halo MCC is designed to move consoles and that's how it will be judged. I'd say it would push at least a million and a half to two million copies by January, half again more in console bundle sales. More than anything though, it needs to start working. And fast.

Bread

Banned
Modestly for a game like Halo is around 800k-1.2m first week. Nothing to put your dick on the table for, but still good. A game like Halo MCC is designed to move consoles and that's how it will be judged. I'd say it would push at least a million and a half to two million copies by January, half again more in console bundle sales. More than anything though, it needs to start working. Any fast.
I think 1.5 to 2 million by January is a conservative estimate, but who knows if word of mouth has killed all of the momentum it had.

Blows my mind that people are already thinking that the game is permanently broken in the MCC thread, people are so quick to pass judgment.

DMczaf

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eterson-backed-out-of-a-meeting-with-the-nfl/

Vikings running back Adrian Peterson’s quest to return to the field has taken a surprising turn, as Peterson reportedly declined to appear at a meeting with the league office that he originally said he would attend.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Peterson declined to show up to a disciplinary hearing on Friday that he had said last week he was willing to participate in. Peterson has been on the Commissioner’s Exempt List since he was indicted for injuring his 4-year-old son. Now that Peterson has pleaded no contest and resolved the legal issue, he wants the NFL to let him play.

But the NFL says no determination will be made until the league has had the opportunity to weigh whether Peterson’s no contest plea means he should be suspended for violating the personal-conduct policy.

bionic77

We have a 6% discount on Macs if you're in college. Don't know if they have the same thing in the US
I am not in college. I just use family members who are to get tbe discount.

We get a 8% discount here if you use the educational discount but you pay most of that back in sales tax.

Was hoping to hear of something $300 or more off for Black Friday or beyond.

YELLOW

JACKETS!

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=400547755

But at the end of the day, I have to keep perspective on it.

Three years ago, we were happy if Duke could win multiple games in a season. It's a sign of how much progress Cutcliffe's made in a relatively short amount of time that a probably 10-2 season is a disappointment. Have to handle those baby blue non-class having clowns down the block this week and then we'll see how the chips fall in terms of winning the division.

The dream of beating Florida State in the ACC championship game and making a miracle run to the BCS isn't completely dead...

Bowser

I am not in college. I just use family members who are to get tbe discount.

We get a 8% discount here if you use the educational discount but you pay most of that back in sales tax.

Was hoping to hear of something $300 or more off for Black Friday or beyond.

You can also use any .edu address for those discounts. I use my alumni.edu email that forwards to my Gmail :jnc

Fox318

:lol

You really believe that?

He will just apologize and become a spokesperson for child abuse and be playing again next year. Remember Vick?

Not a question of if he plays but who he is going to play for.

He plays a position that is easily replaceable and will cost people less.

Top Bottom