• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Godslay

Banned
At one time in history DMczaf liked football

No one remembers when though

Buccaneers deserve credit for winning the Superbowl in a tainted era. They broke through the lies, and videotape to win a championship. Granted the Patriots hadn't perfected the dark arts yet. That and the Jets cockblocked them from the playoffs.

Next couple of years though, Belichick completed his soul transfer (and got HD cameras) to the devil and they rattled off two illegitimate Superbowl [redacted]. It was a long time ago yes, but the Bucs to a lesser extent, and the Jets deserve to be held in the same air as the NYG anti-cheating task force.

I can't blame Dmczaf for looking back to the Bucs championship as a turning point for the NFL. It was pure back then, an innocent time, where men would cheat by pumping their bodies full of drugs in order to destroy another man, not videotaping like some goddamn peeping Tom Brady.

N4COHtO.jpg

Bread

Banned
I feel like I should have a controlling share of this company, after all #breadstream is really the reason we have the capital to start this entire business!

Florida and New Jersey

Talk about a situation where there's no winners

Cross out Cleveland and Cincinnati and write in Florida and New Jersey, and this is accurate

jbB1oFp.gif

JABEE

Touching men's penises after a massage is not a legitimate business and I refuse to represent Pats fans unless they repent on their hatred of blacks and equally disgusting love of Tammy.
I think Dutch abandoning the Pats is on the table. Also, as a vigilant enemy of the Patriot scourge, I assure you that I will never allow their ideology to seep into the way we run our business.

Also, Grover can be our VP of Promotions.

Touching men's penises after a massage is not a legitimate business and I refuse to represent Pats fans unless they repent on their hatred of blacks and equally disgusting love of Tammy.

You're a lawyer.

When we throw enough money your way, then you'll sign up anyway. Don't act like you have a moral compass now.

Edit: This just in, we have a vacancy at the head accounting position.

JABEE

You're a lawyer.

When we throw enough money your way, then you'll sign up anyway. Don't act like you have a moral compass now.

Edit: This just in, we have a vacancy at the head accounting position.
Eznark is either in finance or accounting. How is your relationship with him?

I know there has been some feud going on between you two.

ShaneB

On the recent topic of 30 for 30, I just finished watching Brothers in Exile. Terrific stuff. Maybe not some great moments for Cleveland Indians fans, and it's always a slap in the face to see the Yankees win, but that was a great watch.

Eznark is either in finance or accounting. How is your relationship with him?

I know there has been some feud going on between you two.

I thought he was just in "consulting". I always thought he was actually a professional hitman, not that we might not need one of those!

I'm irreplaceable! A pox on this company!

Have your secetary call my secretary and we'll have a contract negotiation. I like your spirit.

Dutch going to come over to Steelers-age when tom and gronk retires

See, a hitman could serve us well.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So far our team looks like:

Accounting : Bread
Lawyer : Bionic
Online promotion : Yankee
Social Media : Gata
Consultancy : Squicken

You know I have a fucking Masters in Accounting while Bread lives above a bar.

See it's things like this holding back our friendship.

Top Bottom