• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Bread

Banned
You know I have a fucking Masters in Accounting while Bread lives above a bar.

See it's things like this holding back our friendship.
:jnc

The difference, wienke, is youth. You're past your prime! You're Favre and I'm Jimmy get used to it!

FTF

In the battle of the #12s, Brady shall stand tall.

Though if not, I look forward to espn or someone having the catchy headline "Luck beat a Brady tonight"

Let's go Pats!

Bread

Banned
He joined Bread his company. We terminated his contract immediately.
We were partners, gata was working for us. Now that you hastily removed me from the company I stole your most valuable asset!

I'm talking about the copier. I hope you didnt think I was talking about gata.

JABEE

We were partners, gata was working for us. Now that you hastily removed me from the company I stole your most valuable asset!

I'm talking about the copier. I hope you didnt think I was talking about gata.
He's your problem now. I mean, Gata, not the copier.

minx

Kas should be able to make the OT if his Lions win. Why not have a thread celebrating the good that comes with sports, and not the usual misery?

Because his OT will only feature one team and won't be any different than any of his delusional and idiotic posts. Plus he doesn't even watch the games let alone his own teams games.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
On April 18th 2010 Ndamakong Suh donated $2.6 Million to the University of Nebraska to various programs and scholarships.

He would later be named the most charitable athlete of the year by numerous publications including Business Insider.

JABEE

On April 18th 2010 Ndamakong Suh donated $2.6 Million to the University of Nebraska to various programs and scholarships.

He would later be named the most charitable athlete of the year by numerous publications including Business Insider.
And then he signed with the Raiders.

Later that night he curbstomped a couple of homeless dudes to get ready for his next game.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas would you be mad when Suh ends up playing for the Giants?

I believe he'll stay with us but in a hypothetical situation like that I wouldn't be happy with our front office not Suh. I loved Suh when I saw him play against Colt McCoy and Texas where he had 5 sacks and single handily took over the game.

It's a business and Suh has showed up every single game and deserves every penny the market decides he's worth.

Y'all give Kas too much shit

He's the fan we all wish we could be. How awesome would it be to have optimism about your team unbounded by the shackles of cold hearted reality.

DM could put down the bottle.
RBH could stop burning his member.
Fox could say more words than Fire Idzik

That night, he sacrifriced a baby goat, and hoping that his team would overpay their mediocre quarterback, allowing a smooth exit from the failing franchise.

Are the Bills are .500? Are the Dolphins going to fail to reach the playoffs? All this and more in this season's edition of "No Fucking Shit."

He's the fan we all wish we could be. How awesome would it be to have optimism about your team unbounded by the shackles of cold hearted reality.

I already have this, only replace "team" with "quarterback"

Joe Flacco Forever

Also your companies will be well-run
into the ground at full speed

ShaneB

DM could put down the bottle.
RBH could stop burning his member.
Fox could say more words than Fire Idzik

I said this ages ago!

Top Bottom