• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

squicken

I am looking forward to another Draft Full Of Busts with Jameis leading the pack of failure

I thought since last year, even before the Rice/Peterson stuff, that Winston was PR kryptonite. I just don't think he goes high. He's not a sure enough thing to take that kind of PR hit

EmTFHFm.jpg

Tate

RBH

gata should clean the toilets.. with his tongue. because fuck that heathen bum

jak can be the bum that sits outside with a cup asking for change.

My panhandling would out earn your toilet licking job

At least I wouldn't be a fucking crackhead bum

But you'd have herpes

Yeah but I wouldn't have your face

:lol

I thought since last year, even before the Rice/Peterson stuff, that Winston was PR kryptonite. I just don't think he goes high. He's not a sure enough thing to take that kind of PR hit

It depends on how much the teams in the top 5 need a QB. The Raiders obviously don't, but if the Jets are in there I don't see them sticking with Geno and Vick as their only QB options for 2015.

jbug617

Banned
It depends on how much the teams in the top 5 need a QB. The Raiders obviously don't, but if the Jets are in there I don't see them sticking with Geno and Vick as their only QB options for 2015.

Winston will go late 1st round (someone trading back into the 1st) or most likely in the 2nd round.

If FSU ends up surviving this game and Duke ends up making it to the ACC Championship Game, they will have united America into rooting for Notre Dame, Bobby Petrino, and Duke in the same season.

These motherfuckers might as well be ISIS at this point.

Bowser

If FSU ends up surviving this game and Duke ends up making it to the ACC Championship Game, they will have united America into rooting for Notre Dame, Bobby Petrino, and Duke in the same season.

These motherfuckers might as well be ISIS at this point.

United my ass. I'd love for FSU to blow the doors off Cutcliffe again.

College Football is really fun to watch, but I'd fucking hate to be a fan of one of the teams. This top 25 ranking system/bowl/playoff bullshit is so dumb.

Top Bottom