• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

cajunator

Banned
Can you get drunk on mediocre wings?

I dunno about that but Wingstop is much better. Almost went tonight to watch the LSU game but luckily I decided not to because that was hilariously terrible. Unfortunately the last time I went to BWW was the night Gaf found out about Hito. Didnt eat much that night.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
tempDSC_5059--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Doesn't Naruto end this month? I heard the manga was coming to an end. I just hope this means no more fillers for the anime. No need to drag shit out when your source material is gone. I haven't read the manga since
Madara went against the 5 kages
though

Doesn't Naruto end this month? I heard the manga was coming to an end. I just hope this means no more fillers for the anime. No need to drag shit out when your source material is gone. I haven't read the manga since
though

Naruto will never end. The Jags will win a SB before Naruto ends.

After we beat the Cardinals can I get dibs on next weeks OT?
Sorry buddy but the Cardinals are winning this game. Feel free to make a giant Cardinal tribute as the OP after we beat you for the umpteenth time in AZ though ;)
though

It ended on the 5th, two chapters released on the same day. It feels weird to not see a new chapter after reading it for over a decade.

This current topic makes me glad I've had a relatively easy time in the dating world. Bars and clubs never did much for me, I have never had the patience for games and shit. Make them do all the pursuing, that's all I can say.

though
It's over.

I haven't kept up since the time skip (what would that have been, like 7 years ago?), but I did read the final chapters. I made the right decision!

Wynnebeck

Banned
Gonna enjoy walking into a local cheesesteak joint here in VA (owned by Philadelphians no less) with a big ol Packers jersey on and enjoy my victory cheesesteak when the Packers crush the Eagles!

Top Bottom