• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Milchjon

Furry is BigATs favorite movie.

Heading to Lambeau. May as well start tailgating now. 16 hours of drinking will make the 6 hour drive home tonight at much easier.

DUI incoming.

US prison population about to have its revenge on eznark.

Pray for ez.

Milchjon

^ Depends on how many toddlers you run over.

Feck, didn't even realize Pats-Colts was the SNF game.

Oh well, rescuing my feelings.

Gonna kas the game, as it would go on til about 6 AM and I have to be up at 8.

eznark

Banned
Packers going to get killed in the hyperbolic narrative bowl.

Matthews at ILB has CHANGED THE DEFENSE... After one game against the worst team in football.

Sanchize had RESURRECTED HIS CAREER AND IS A HALL OF FAME QB WITH CHIP...after one game against the worst defense in football.

Slow news week.

Packers going to get killed in the hyperbolic narrative bowl.

Matthews at ILB has CHANGED THE DEFENSE... After one game against the worst team in football.

Sanchize had RESURRECTED HIS CAREER AND IS A HALL OF FAME QB WITH CHIP...after one game against the worst defense in football.

Slow news week.
Packers will win.

RBH

A8ZKugJ.png

1u6hK8s.png

Z1tqtKo.png

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'm going to go watch Interstellar instead of watching handegg today. Who cares about any of those games. A full day of shit match ups. Maybe Philly v Green Bay would be worth getting drunk to, but that's aboot it.

If the Panthers lose to the Falcons in Charlotte, it's time to abort the franchise.

Burn it all down and start anew. We'll keep Benjamin and Olsen. The rest of them can go away.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like you has been a season long playoff for us.

I have more hope than some because all of our hard games are at home while the easy ones are on the road.

Well Buffalo might upset us...got a bad feeling on that one.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES!

Last game without Gordon!

May the Bungals never be shown in Columbus instead of the Browns ever again.

Liberating the Columbus peeps. This week is so important. I feel if we can be 7-3 without him, he can push us over the top with the toughness of that last 6 games to get us to at least 10 wins

Adrian Peterson put out a statement (via the NFLPA) explaining why he didn't attend his disciplinary meeting on Friday

Peterson said:
The report that I backed out of a meeting with the NFL is just not true. When Roger Goodell's office asked that I attend the “hearing” on Friday, I consulted with my union and learned that this “hearing” was something new and inconsistent with the CBA. On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of this past week, my union sent emails, letters, and had conversations with his office on my behalf asking about the nature of the hearing, how it was to occur, who would participate, and its purpose. We repeatedly asked them to respond quickly to my questions because I want to cooperate and get back on the field, but they didn't respond until late Wednesday evening, and even then they didn't answer important questions about their proposed “hearing.” After consulting with the union, I told the NFL that I will attend the standard meeting with the Commissioner prior to possible imposition of discipline, as has been the long-term practice under the CBA, but I wouldn’t participate in a newly created and non-collectively bargained pre-discipline “hearing” that would include outside people I don't know and who would have roles in the process that the NFL wouldn't disclose. At this point, I've resolved my matter in the criminal court; I've worked to make amends for what I've done; I've missed most of the season, and I stand ready to be candid and forthcoming with Mr. Goodell about what happened. However, I will not allow the NFL to impose a new process of discipline on me, ignore the CBA, ignore the deal they agreed to with me, and behave without fairness or accountability. The process they are pushing is arbitrary, inconsistent, and contrary to what they agreed to do, and for those reasons, I never agreed to the hearing. I'm sorry for all of this, but I can't excuse their refusal to be fair. -- Adrian Peterson ###

This is the game you all have been waiting for!

dm_141112_nfl_Predict_ATLCAR.jpg

First place in the NFC South hangs in the balance!

The Blooper Bowl

RELAYER

Banned
If the Panthers lose to the Falcons in Charlotte, it's time to abort the franchise.

Burn it all down and start anew. We'll keep Benjamin and Olsen. The rest of them can go away.

Prepare thyself.

This is the game you all have been waiting for!

dm_141112_nfl_Predict_ATLCAR.jpg

First place in the NFC South hangs in the balance!

NFC South games are by far the most interesting this year.
Games within the division are always meaningful because everyone equally sucks, while games outside the division are interesting for the ways in which the NFC South team finds new and unprecedented ways to lose, the capstone thus far being Atlanta's abominable loss against Detroit that probably should be the impetus for an official change in the rules. I can just imagine the sea of Britons live in the stadium struggling to understand WTF just happened.

He's gonna have to turn sideways to get through the door.

Everyone suggesting titles for next week's OT can stop. If kas is handling it we all know it'll be Restore the Roar.

Wow just looked at that restoration project. 1957 was the last time the Lions won an NFL championship.

the Lions have 4, which is still 4 more than the Pats*

bionic77

Adrian Peterson put out a statement (via the NFLPA) explaining why he didn't attend his disciplinary meeting on Friday

The Blooper Bowl
How many kids did AP father in the time it took his attorney to write that statement?

The solution to this is easy. Let AP come back today but in exchange he has to get a procedure done so he can't have kids in the future.

TheFatOne

Big game for the pats tonight. Still skeptical about this current pats team. I want to see them win a tough road game against a good team. That's one of the things they haven't done consistently since they have had shit defenses. Good test for that defense tonight. Going to see if the pats defense is legit or not tonight.

Top Bottom