• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

HeavenlyHighCanary.gif

Elite

We came back down 21 points and won. I don't give a damn about anything else. We won.

We're 6-2 going into a bye week with players like Megatron, Fauria, Ebron, Bush having not played the majority of the season and coming back into the rotation with our next game being against the Dolphins.

Congrats on beating the garbage Bears and playing in the AFC.

We'll be coming into Boston on November 23rd to whoop that old, done Patriot ass.

Hey Kas

Hey

Kas

Hey

Go fuck yourself

Striker

I seriously don't understand Atlanta. Mike Smith deserves to be fired for that.
He did stupid shit in the Lions game too and he had a defense for his moronic decisions.

I always go back to that Giants-Falcons 2011 playoff game where he went for it on 4th down and, instead of using his running back, ran with Ryan twice.

iori9999

Banned
Lions 7-4
Bears 5-6

Still play each other two times. Might as well update the standings:

Bears 7-6
Lions 7-6

Lions really in third place currently.

Well they did play 2 of the top teams record wise while your team still struggles against dumpster fires.. I don't think its the same thing chief.. Btw how's baseball in that town?

Patriots7

I love how Joe Buck highlights Brady's 94 passer rating like it's an amazing game from him while Rodgers has an "off game" and has 109.7 lol.
Against the best defense in the league?
I believe Rodgers had a horrible game the last time he played the Lions this year.

Nameless

Good to be reminded who the best WR in the game is. And no, it's not Jordy Nelson like ESPN keeps telling me. Jordy wouldn't even be the best white WR in the league with Hoyer as his QB.

I'm thrilled we won, but the Hoyer love affair needs to end.

I'm absolutely not saying play Manziel. But stop treating Hoyer like a hero. He's not a hero. He's digging himself out of holes he dug himself.

EDIT: TONY RIZZO YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!

JNA

Banned
Against the best defense in the league?
I believe Rodgers had a horrible game the last time he played the Lions this year.

Packers were on the road that game and were a completely different team. Nor did Rodgers have a horrible game. Pats playing at home. Different story on week 17.

I'm thrilled we won, but the Hoyer love affair needs to end.

I'm absolutely not saying play Manziel. But stop treating Hoyer like a hero. He's not a hero. He's digging himself out of holes he dug himself.

EDIT: TONY RIZZO YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!
You've come along way since the beginning of the season.

Top Bottom