• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Saying, without a moment's hesitation, that we won because of Hoyer and not in spite of him.

Such a fucking moron. If Brandon Weeden were from Cleveland he'd probably be defending him to this day.
Goldhammer will most likely be a bit more realistic about it he's known for saying shit that pisses off the fans. I'm glad the browns won, don't get me wrong, but I'm objective too. I know how awful this win looks.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
What a incredibly shitty and depressing day so far. Had so many problems pop up and not go my way. I coulda used a Texans win to cheer me up but I don't even care about that right now.

The levels of idiocy Mike Smith displayed today is just beyond baffling. First you call the time out which is incredibly stupid in itself, then he decides it would be a great idea to throw a bomb on 3rd and 2?! What the fuck! Run the ball, you have a decent chance of picking up the first down and you force CLE to use a timeout. I'm just absolutely bewildered by that drive.

They haven't fucking ran the ball on 3rd and short for 90% of the plays all season. Why do you think Dirk Koetter will change now? It's beyond stupid. It's insane. It doesn't work.

Then you got Smith on the radio saying he called the timeout to find the perfect play. God damn. Maybe run the clock down a little? Fire this clown. His time has come.

iori9999

Banned
You do realize the Cubs have the best collection of young talent in the league and hired a top 3 manager this off season.

Joe Maddon is good but I'm not sure you can call him top 3.. Yes they have built the farm system up but let's see what happens from there.. They are still behind a lot of teams in the NL still that have good farm systems themselves.. It all depends on how well they sign free agents this and next offseason..

RELAYER

Banned
If I could wave a magic wand that would make me not give a shit about the Falcons or the NFL anymore, I'm pretty sure I'd do it.
Abject torture.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Fuck Crabtree. Another drop on a pass that was beautifully thrown (absolutely great trajectory and speed) and would have been a TD.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I hesitate to trash the Lions because I'm afraid of a Packers loss next week

But Stafford can run backwards through a field of dicks

I just notice you like to shit on a lot of other teams but it's fine.. What you say about the Lions is not false and my other team, The RAYdars are complete trash..

Yeah, sorry about that too. There's just been a lot of really laughable stuff from every direction this season. A playoff team losing to the Raiders, Peyton losing to a team with a 3rd-string QB, etc. I'm one of those schadenfreude lovers, and this season's already had an overabundance of that

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
You do realize the Cubs have the best collection of young talent in the league and hired a top 3 manager this off season.
Oh stop it. It's the Cubs. I thought Derrick Rose would have taught you guys about having hope for young talent.

I think an interesting storyline next week, though, will be which fanbase is more mentally preparing for a loss on Thanksgiving, Detroit or Chicago. Gonna be the battle of attempted reverse-jinxes.

Goldhammer will most likely be a bit more realistic about it he's known for saying shit that pisses off the fans. I'm glad the browns won, don't get me wrong, but I'm objective too. I know how awful this win looks.

You can tell that Goldhammer is clearly hedging because he doesn't want Rizzo throwing childish tantrums over Hoyer criticism like he was last week.

Hammer can be such a turd (his Ohio State trolling is obnoxious), but I'm glad there's someone at KNR with an outsider's perspective.

eznark

Banned
SURPRISE BITCH!

B3KCO4FCYAAEiUG.jpg:large

JCizzle

Fuck Crabtree. Another drop on a pass that was beautifully thrown (absolutely great trajectory and speed) and would have been a TD.
Yep, that was a horrible effort. I dunno what we'll do to replace him, but I want no part of a big money commitment to him.

I wonder if DJax might get shopped?

NastyBook

Yo.
People are going in HAM on EVERYBODY. Someone's probably going to get dumped soon.
People are even yelling at the hosts.
Holy shit.
Yeah, telling the guy's they're "full of it." This is brutal. Just started pointing fingers at Ryan now. Gonna check out the Falcoholic now.

Top Bottom