• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

I'm thrilled we won, but the Hoyer love affair needs to end.

I'm absolutely not saying play Manziel. But stop treating Hoyer like a hero. He's not a hero. He's digging himself out of holes he dug himself.

EDIT: TONY RIZZO YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!
Told ya. Rizzo doesn't care how terrible this win makes the browns look or how bad hoyer looked.

Doorman

Well they did play 2 of the top teams record wise while your team still struggles against dumpster fires.. I don't think its the same thing chief.. Btw how's baseball in that town?
White Sox have won a world series more recently than the Tigers have, don't start pulling that unrelated pot-shot shit.

GG Patriots-GAF. On the bright side at least you won't be facing the Giants in the super bowl this year!

iori9999

Banned
White Sox have won a world series more recently than the Tigers have, don't start pulling that unrelated pot-shot shit.

GG Patriots-GAF. On the bright side at least you won't be facing the Giants in the super bowl this year!

Most people in Chicago aren't White Sox fans..

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Packers were on the road that game and were a completely different team. Nor did Rodgers have a horrible game. Pats playing at home. Different story on week 17.

Code:
Sun 9/21	@ DET L 7-19	16/27	162yards	59.3% 1TD	0 INT	 88.8

Again who are you a fan of?

I post about the Ravens and how much we're not getting a playoff win this year a lot, I thought you'd seen a few of those and were just being sarcastic the first time, sorry

Nobody in this division's getting a playoff win, but I could always be wrong. A lot of shit teams this year

I notice one thing. Since Russell Wilson can into the league the only time I've rooted against them was when they played the Lions. I guess they're my second favorite team but that would make me a bandwagoner even though Wilson's the reason I'm a fan.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This Rizzo guy sure loves Hoyer wow.

Also I love Bertram he's the ultimate Browns-GAF member. Gives up on the team but truthfully is right here with us screaming and hoping they win every game. <3

Told ya. Rizzo doesn't care how terrible this win makes the browns look or how bad hoyer looked.

Saying, without a moment's hesitation, that we won because of Hoyer and not in spite of him.

Such a fucking moron. If Brandon Weeden were from Cleveland he'd probably be defending him to this day.

iori9999

Banned
I post about the Ravens and how much we're not getting a playoff win this year a lot, I thought you'd seen a few of those and were just being sarcastic the first time, sorry

Nobody in this division's getting a playoff win, but I could always be wrong. A lot of shit teams this year

I just notice you like to shit on a lot of other teams but it's fine.. What you say about the Lions is not false and my other team, The RAYdars are complete trash..

NastyBook

Holy shit
I'm so fucking salty right now
Oh my fucking god.

ibpRMSW3nj23p3.gif

680 The Fan call-in line is nuts.
The torches and pitchforks are out in force.
LOL They're tearing up the coaching staff and the defense right now. It's beautiful.

JNA

Banned
Code:
Sun 9/21	@ DET L 7-19	16/27	162yards	59.3% 1TD	0 INT	 88.8	
[code][/QUOTE]

Not exactly horrible. Yeah we got stopped but again, we were on the road.

Brady threw 53 freaking times this game. I would LOVE for Rodgers to throw that much compared to his 27 attempts that game. XD

Vire

The levels of idiocy Mike Smith displayed today is just beyond baffling. First you call the time out which is incredibly stupid in itself, then he decides it would be a great idea to throw a bomb on 3rd and 2?! What the fuck! Run the ball, you have a decent chance of picking up the first down and you force CLE to use a timeout. I'm just absolutely bewildered by that drive.

The levels of idiocy Mike Smith displayed today is just beyond baffling. First you call the time out which is incredibly stupid in itself, then he decides it would be a great idea to throw a bomb on 3rd and 2?! What the fuck! Run the ball, you have a decent chance of picking up the first down and you force CLE to use a timeout. I'm just absolutely bewildered by that drive.

The AI in Madden has better decisions than Mike Smith
on rookie!

Mrbob

Most people in Chicago aren't White Sox fans..

You do realize the Cubs have the best collection of young talent in the league and hired a top 3 manager this off season. The whole organization got rebuilt from the ground up when Theo and Jed joined the team. Bears should do the same thing.

Top Bottom