• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

RBH

As far as I'm concerned, Ryan is part of the problem. He isn't worth the money. I wouldn't even put him in the top 10 anymore.

In the press conference Mike Smith just said that they called the time out so that they could ensure they called the best play on the 3rd and 2.

Which ended up being a deep bomb to Hester. Incomplete pass.

I was yelling at them to run the fucking ball the whole game.

You are saying we can't get 2 yards with the run? In that case then blow the team up.

Infuriating that they came up with that horseshit playcall after that dumbfuck timeout.

brentech

B3KED0YCMAE9cHg.jpg:large

A picture from this across the field throw

ZanyUnluckyAcornwoodpecker.gif

NastyBook

As far as I'm concerned, Ryan is part of the problem. He isn't worth the money. I wouldn't even put him in the top 10 anymore.

In the press conference Mike Smith just said that they called the time out so that they could ensure they called the best play on the 3rd and 2.

Which ended up being a deep bomb to Hester. Incomplete pass.

I was yelling at them to run the fucking ball the whole game.

You are saying we can't get 2 yards with the run? In that case then blow the team up.
Antone Smith couldn't have broken his leg at a more perfect time.

But yeah, I agree with what you're saying about that pass play. We aren't type of team to make that work. That's something an elite team does. We are not elite. Should've just ran the ball, killed some more of the clock, got another ugly W.

Infuriating that they came up with that horseshit playcall after that dumbfuck timeout.
Yes but why not let the clock roll down to 20 seconds? Then call TO. Even if he decides to throw that stupid bomb again, he's in FG range with under 20 seconds on the clock. Horrible TO. He gave the Browns 40 seconds there.

His fault they lost. Period. Surprised Blank hasn't fired him.

So sad Lynch is constantly hurt =(, but man I'm glad Wagner is back in the middle. It makes our entire defense seem "right" again.

Yep and yep. The only way to replace Wagner is to shuffle the linebackers, and Seattle doesn't have the depth at OLB to do that without a huge dropoff. Wagner is arguably the most important defensive player because of that.

RELAYER

Banned

It's even worse when you remember that incomplete passes stop the clock.

And it wasn't even a high percentage throw. It was a fucking bomb down the sidelines to our 4th wide receiver.

So they stopped the clock twice, the timeout then the incompletion.

I'm really not even sure what to say. It's almost as though they are trying to lose.
We should be 6-4 at least.

I don't know what's wrong with this team. Even when we were "good", like 2012, we just squeak out a lot of our wins and blow big leads. I'm not sure I can watch this shit anymore, I literally feel nauseous.

And the announcer cumming in his pants while shouting IT'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD for 15 straight seconds at the end was just insult to injury. It's really unbearable.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Remember when Brady was done

Good times
Or the Pats were done in week 4. As much as I despise New England, I'll never count them out. Too much sustained success for too long, they've earned the benefit of the doubt.

Still a bunch of filthy cheating assholes doe.

RBH

Yes but why not let the clock roll down to 20 seconds? Then call TO. Even if he decides to throw that stupid bomb again, he's in FG range with under 20 seconds on the clock. Horrible TO. He gave the Browns 40 seconds there.

His fault they lost. Period. Surprised Blank hasn't fired him.

Oh I completely agree.

I'm used to losing after all of these years, but I especially hate it when it's so preventable as it was today.

Top Bottom