• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Patriots7

Restore the roar?

mourning.jpg

This Rizzo guy sure loves Hoyer wow.

Also I love Bertram he's the ultimate Browns-GAF member. Gives up on the team but truthfully is right here with us screaming and hoping they win every game. <3

Thanks for the kind words. 28 years of Browns misery has driven me insane, but I'll always be there for them.

RELAYER

Banned
Yeah, telling the guy's they're "full of it." This is brutal. Just started pointing fingers at Ryan.

As far as I'm concerned, Ryan is part of the problem. He isn't worth the money. I wouldn't even put him in the top 10 anymore.

In the press conference Mike Smith just said that they called the time out so that they could ensure they called the best play on the 3rd and 2.

Which ended up being a deep bomb to Hester. Incomplete pass.

I was yelling at them to run the fucking ball the whole game.

You are saying we can't get 2 yards with the run? In that case then blow the team up.

Restore the roar?

We came back down 21 points and won. I don't give a damn about anything else. We won.

We're 6-2 going into a bye week with players like Megatron, Fauria, Ebron, Bush having not played the majority of the season and coming back into the rotation with our next game being against the Dolphins.

Congrats on beating the garbage Bears and playing in the AFC.

We'll be coming into Boston on November 23rd to whoop that old, done Patriot ass.

They sure whooped our old, done ass. #RoarRestored

Also, you must have had a blast in NY!

You can tell that Goldhammer is clearly hedging because he doesn't want Rizzo throwing childish tantrums over Hoyer criticism like he was last week.

Hammer can be such a turd (his Ohio State trolling is obnoxious), but I'm glad there's someone at KNR with an outsider's perspective.
"Brian Hoyer is Mr. Hero." Jeeze.

Come on Rizzo. But yea sometimes Hammer's Ohio State trolling is just so...ugh that I want to turn off the radio.

Mindlog

Joe Maddon is good but I'm not sure you can call him top 3.. Yes they have built the farm system up but let's see what happens from there.. They are still behind a lot of teams in the NL still that have good farm systems themselves.. It all depends on how well they sign free agents this and next offseason..
Tampa Bay got Lovie Smith.
Chicago got Joe Madden.

Not a fair trade.
Not a fair trade at all.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Whoa whoa whoa

Whoa!

7 wins guys.

For once the Browns will not have a double digit losing season!!!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!!!!

I post about the Ravens and how much we're not getting a playoff win this year a lot, I thought you'd seen a few of those and were just being sarcastic the first time, sorry

Nobody in this division's getting a playoff win, but I could always be wrong. A lot of shit teams this year
It's possible two teams from this division face each other in the wild card round. Therefore one of them wins a playoff game.

I hope Bevell realizes that Seattle needs to be vertical in the passing game to open up the running game. This quick screen garbage does nothing to compliment the zone read, and it was ineffective even with Harvin, and without, it's been a disaster.

Just realized something. Browns have to be the 1st team in NFL history to win a game with throwing 2 INTs in the last 5 minutes of the game.

Whoa whoa whoa

Whoa!

7 wins guys.

For once the Browns will not have a double digit losing season!!!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!!!!

You're witnessing history buddy!

Top Bottom