• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Malalaw

I'm at work selling people Dragon Age when all I want is to continue my journey!

after I explore the Hinterlands for another 3 hours doing no missions

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
B2wO-b4IQAIBD2T.jpg

I'm at work selling people Dragon Age when all I want is to continue my journey!

after I explore the Hinterlands for another 3 hours doing no missions

Try to sell them Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd instead! If nothing else you'll get some interesting and odd expressions/responses.

What happened to the Saints offense? Colston just dropped off a cliff, and besides the newly IRed Cooks I don't know any of their receivers names (well, aside from Jimmy Graham.)

Malalaw

Saints vs Ravens should be a good one. Can't wait to see Steve Smith run wild on our secondary. Really need this home win so we can inch closer to that 6-9-1 division win.

JABEE

How does Billy Davis not take responsibility for his shitty game plan? He was acting like he contemplated pulling Fletcher. Fletcher may suck, but you put him on a fucking island against Jordy Nelson.

JABEE

What pisses me off even more about the Peterson abuse case is that Peterson doesn't even think what he did was wrong.

Godslay

Banned
I just spent four and half hours listening to Alex Gibbs explain his system. I also have a midterm this Friday. I need to learn how prioritize my time.

I think I know which videos you are talking about. I watched them last year. Pretty good stuff, although I only watched the ZBS Clinic Part A. Didn't watch Part B.

Top Bottom