• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

I put my internet social justice fedora down.

I knew that shit was going nowhere fast.

Heavens knows how Ez maintained composure.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Guide Kave!

tumblr_m8rjnh1SDJ1qc7geho1_250.gif

Farooq

Banned
I think I know which videos you are talking about. I watched them last year. Pretty good stuff, although I only watched the ZBS Clinic Part A. Didn't watch Part B.

Yea it was fucking great. I want to go through it again and pick up on anything I missed.

Curious, is this the video(s) you are talking about? http://vimeo.com/27955511 (Part 1 of 8)
I believe he was sitting down with coach Steve Addazio and Dan Mullen.

Got off work early so I guess I'll watch this Michigan St./Duke game. Can't wait till the Badger run them out of the Kohl Center again.

Godslay

Banned
Wrong issue to use to get angry about overreach of commisioner's unitlateral control over personal conduct penalties.

If it's wrong it's wrong. Shouldn't matter the situation. Goodell's power is too concentrated.

Glad to see Champ retire as a Bronco. Thanks for all the memories. Wish it could have ended better for him.

Line_HTX

Crap... on the heels of the Adrian Peterson case comes Rockets center Dwight Howard getting hit with simlar allegations also.

What is going on here...

Godslay

Banned
You're an out of touch old!!!

I pulled it up on my Jitterbug, but the goddamn screen was too small. It's hard to see even with my bifocals.

So I went to the den where I have my Pentium 3 personal computer, with the cathode raytube monitor, booted up Microsoft Windows 98 Operating System. Made a cup of coffee and when it was finished booting ten minutes later I jumped on to America Online. Fired up Netscape, searched Netscape for Google, then searched Google for Youtube. Then I typed in, "What is reality?", and this video came up. Clicked the thumbnail. Waited about 15 minutes to buffer, but then it started to get cold in the den so I went and got some firewood in the backyard. Kindled a nice warm fire in the den, put on my slippers and cardigan on, and it finally had finished buffering around 10 minutes later.

Watched it and enjoyed myself, then I stared out the window for the rest of the afternoon, thinking about my childhood and how bad the Pats were back then. It was a simpler time, where men were Quarterbacks and kids knew to stay off my goddamn lawn. Might have dozed off a couple times, but can't say no to a good nap.

ShaneB

Seeing those Buffalo snow shots. My goodness. I love snow, but am glad that missed Toronto today, not prepped at all.

Godslay

Banned
Supposed to cold and snowy in Denver on Sunday. We know Manning can't play in the cold, but can the Fins? Or is the defense portable enough it doesn't matter? One bonus for us is that it might just force us to run the goddamn ball. Still really early to depend on the weather forecast, weather in Colorado can change really fast so I won't trust it until Sunday.

And DirecTV has been out all fucking day. Service call tomorrow AM. God fucking damn they suck. Whatever setup they have in my house is a clusterfuck. They are out here every couple of months because it just randomly stops working.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Goddamn you!

Calvary is rolling in to back up restore the roar. At least for this week.

Go Broncos let's get this fivehead some protection and start running the goddamn ball. All the Lego pieces are there Fox, just get out the instructions Elway made for you and put the battleship for the championship together you goddamn wanker.

God damn right.

Go Broncos.

Top Bottom