• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Edgar Martinez is overrated!

f20A3V8.gif

zychi

Banned
Ahhh the joys of needing a console online all the time to play games. Cant access my saves in xboxs cloud, cant play fifa on ps4.

Can everyone just agree to be pc gamers next generation please?

MRSA

Banned
Did I tell you heathens about the Bacchanal buffet at Caesar's Palace? I truly don't know why Fatford isn't there everyday.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Remember on Saturday when BrownsGAF and LionsGAF were debating who would make the OT for this week?

Those were good times.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
On my journey from Michigan to Oklahoma I saw an Amish chick, slept most of the time but saw this hidden in a magazine rack in Nowhere, Ohio:

jx4eJof

First thing that caught my eye was Andrew Luck, RG3 and the fact it said 2012 on it. Then some other subtle things about the cover started to stick out.

Thoughts, ez?

Godslay

Banned
JR. SMITH #8 3-12

Live by the JR die by the JR

He's the dumbest player in the NBA hands down. Exciting at times, and very athletically gifted, but just not a smart player. If he was a smarter player, he could be pretty damn good, but it's just not there for him. Frustrating because all the tools are there.

BigAT

He's the dumbest player in the NBA hands down. Exciting at times, and very athletically gifted, but just not a smart player. If he was a smarter player, he could be pretty damn good, but it's just not there for him. Frustrating because all the tools are there.

I don't think there has been a player on one of my teams that I have ever hated as much as JR Smith.

Godslay

Banned
I don't think there has been a player on one of my teams that I have ever hated as much as JR Smith.

He's certainly up there for me. I think Cutler takes the cake though. The guy had a great opportunity, Elway even came to meet and mentor him. Cutler wanted nothing to do with Elway. When I heard that at the time, I knew he was a flake, but held out hope.

Top Bottom