• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Watch Tate and Blount both blow up after both being dropped from my team.

I thought Minnesota wasn't doing half bad with McKinnon and Asiata.

eznark

Banned
Seriously kids, do not do steroids!

B2524-QCYAIGpId.jpg:large

Malalaw

igPfCJtAYr1vo.gif

Smash tonight! Got a championship belt ready for the winner of the tournament I am gonna be holding at work. It is gonna be a good time.

Sanjuro

igPfCJtAYr1vo.gif

Smash tonight! Got a championship belt ready for the winner of the tournament I am gonna be holding at work. It is gonna be a good time.

...AAAND the winner goes to....

...this eight year old boy who smashed buttons!

*hear the groans of males 21-45*

Sanjuro

Everybody that goes to a damn midnight launch is a kid!

I went to several :D

I wouldn't say this. I mean, the vast majority are nerds, but there is always a healthy number of second shift people and some who don't give a fuck and just want to play.

I think GTA was the last one I picked up at a regular game store. The abundance of unshowered people who proceeded to peel out, blaring the horn in their parent's Toyota Turcel was far too high.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Seriously kids, do not do steroids!

B2524-QCYAIGpId.jpg:large

I honestly have no idea what is going on in this picture. Why is there a paintroller? Who is that? Kind of looks like Mike Gollic.

Because you're more than twice her age, former friend.

Hey now, plenty of hot chicks who are too young for me. Latina women (or really any woman) without curves are just like...what's the point? She's obviously pretty but it does nothing for me!

Malalaw

I only really enjoy midnights when it is for a fighting game. I love the salt it brings. Plus it never gets out of hand cause now everyone who goes to midnights usually know each other and get along. You know, like Pats/Jets fans.

:)

I went to a midnight launch once with my friend who works at gamestop to pick up FFXII, I didn't have to wait in line, I got into the store before they opened, he rung me up and I headed home to play.

MechDX

Mark Berman ‏@MarkBermanFox26 · 3h3 hours ago
4 finalists for Lombardi Award: Vic Beasley (Clemson), Joey Bosa (Ohio St), Hau'oli (Washington) and Scooby Wright (Arizona).

I don't know who the last guy is but I would love a guy named Scooby on my team

MechDX

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexan...-hopkins-in-good-place-in-week-12/#28555101=0

DeAndre Hopkins is happy. Andre Johnson is positive. The Texans’ primary wide receivers are in a good place entering a pivotal Week 12 matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals at NRG Stadium.

“Everybody’s spirits in here are high,” Hopkins said Thursday.

Johnson was also optimistic.

“I don’t think there’s any doubts in anybody’s mind what we can do if we put it all together,” said the veteran wideout, who had expressed frustration prior to the team’s Week 11 quarterback change.

Johnson said his chemistry with new starter Ryan Mallett will improve over time. But the duo are off to a strong start, highlighted by a key fourth-down connection last Sunday at Cleveland.

“We left some plays out there,” Johnson said. “We’re trying to get our timing down. Hopefully it will all work out.”

ap453278836081.jpg

"Bitch! Got me a QB finally!'

I honestly have no idea what is going on in this picture. Why is there a paintroller? Who is that? Kind of looks like Mike Gollic.

Hey now, plenty of hot chicks who are too young for me. Latina women (or really any woman) without curves are just like...what's the point? She's obviously pretty but it does nothing for me!

I just wanted to call you old, you're still my friend. Who do you think is hot then?

I wouldn't say this. I mean, the vast majority are nerds, but there is always a healthy number of second shift people and some who don't give a fuck and just want to play.

I think GTA was the last one I picked up at a regular game store. The abundance of unshowered people who proceeded to peel out, blaring the horn in their parent's Toyota Turcel was far too high.

I'm not sure which one was my last. I always kinda like it, the anticipation with all my fellow nerds and just hanging out with some friends is part of the fun.

bionic77

I also want to know what is going on in this picture.

JABEE

I've never seen hate on a QB as much as Eagles fans hate on Foles.

YH is where most of the hate comes from. He hated him last season too! I could still see Foles coming back and using this injury time to reset and go back to doing the things that he was successful with last season. Foles's problems this season were mental. He's been making really stupid decisions with the ball. His footwork and accuracy have also been off.

I still have hope. It's all I have.

I still have hope. It's all I have.
I haven't watched a ton of Eagles ball but seems like Kelly is being a dumbass. He has two competent RBs in Sproles and McCoy. He should be using them way more than he is. Foles shouldn't have to bear the burden of winning games but even if he did he's above average and has good #s.

Shitting on the guy is asinine.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I just wanted to call you old, you're still my friend. Who do you think is hot then?

Off the top of my head Kat Dennings and Kate Upton. Karen Gillan also. That's a lot of K names.

I don't really have any celebrity crushes going on though. I feel like I'm entering that age where pictures of food get me more excited than anything.

JABEE

I haven't watched a ton of Eagles ball but seems like Kelly is being a dumbass. He has two competent RBs in Sproles and McCoy. He should be using them way more than he is. Foles shouldn't have to bear the burden of winning games but even if he did he's above average and has good #s.

McCoy hasn't had a great season, and the O-Line has been hurt until very recently. They need to give Sproles and Polk more touches though.

Oh is this your first season following football? You will come to see that some times shitty players put up good numbers due to extraneous factors. Foles is slow, makes terrible decisions, has a weak arm, and cant handle pressure. Outside of that he is great though. People are shitting on him because the Eagles were 31st in redzone efficency with him and had the most turnovers in football when he got hurt. The defense ans ST are actually playing better then expected but Foles has been holding the offense back big time. He actually sucked last year as well, but at least he made up for his many short comings by chucking it deep to DJax and ton, this year he cant do that and the deep play part of the offense totally disappeared. I get that you are to busy shooping for scarfs to pay ttention to other teams, but people are completely right to give Foles shit. Dude fucking sucks.

This is a really interesting article covering how Arians got the job, why it took so long for him to become a HC, how he commanded respect from the players, why next man up has worked so well for us which ties in with his philosophy of having a large coaching staff and thinking of them as teachers, and what he did/said to the players in the locker room to take us from 4-4 the first half of last season to ending it with 7 wins out of nine games. I know at least Squicken would be interested in this, Arians is an interesting character: http://www.nfl.com/CardinalRule

Top Bottom