• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

No, fuck the Hawks. Go Cards!
leonardo-dicaprio-inception-movie-meme-face.jpg

I'm already booked with Bread for the week till next Sunday. How about the game after?

I say they are either trolling or have no idea what they're talking about. Who did they rank above him?
They are looking at the fact that he couldn't get a single TD last week and is going against another really good pass D this week who are also tops at forcing turnovers. You're going to have to take your lumps one more week here and then you can go back to winning until you play GB at the end.
my month old niece just got admitted to boston's children's hospital today, i'm pretty shaken up i hope she's alright.

Sorry to hear that man, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
They are trolling. 23rd in passer rating with 13 TD's and 9 picks is an amazing season.

Hope things work out Bread.

Let's not skew stats here Penny he also has 2 rushing TDs so he's at 15 total. Most of the INTs have been off of tipped balls. He's doing pretty solid for not having most of his offensive players, getting sacked all the time and learning a new playbook.

eznark

Banned
Let's not skew stats here, Penny, he also has 2 rushing TDs so he's at 15 total. And most of the INTs have been off of tipped balls. He's doing pretty solid for not having most of his offensive players, getting sacked all the time and learning a new playbook.

How many on tipped balls

Boom!:

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 48 minutes ago

The Cardinals are the only defense to have more interceptions (15) than pass TD allowed (14) this season.

Colasante

He was late for practice so he sat, and now he won't be playing much against the lions is my bet. Lions have a legit run defense so I think Gray might be sitting on the bench this week.

Hopefully Gray only has to sit a series as punishment. I'd hate to see him on the bench or inactive because of that. The Lions have a good defensive front, but it's not so good that the run should be abandoned against them.

No, fuck the Hawks. Go Cards!

1326910583_larry_david_reaction.gif

i don't know who i am rooting for in that game. on one hand i think either the niners or seachickens WILL catch the cards. i see the cards with a minimum of 3 losses left on their schedule, and maybe more.

on the other hand, it would be nice to get rid of the seachickens early. lets say they lose to the cards and lose to the niners on thursday night (not a guarantee but it could happen), their season is basically done.

so i don't know, i guess in a way its a win-win for the niners! but we need to take care of our own business first!

1326910583_larry_david_reaction.gif

i don't know who i am rooting for in that game. on one hand i think either the niners or seachickens WILL catch the cards. i see the cards with a minimum of 3 losses left on their schedule, and maybe more.

on the other hand, it would be nice to get rid of the seachickens early. lets say they lose to the cards and lose to the niners on thursday night (not a guarantee but it could happen), their season is basically done.

so i don't know, i guess in a way its a win-win for the niners! but we need to take care of our own business first!
You have it backwards, 3 is the max we'd possibly lose form this point. Although we are very capable of winning out, it's hard to imagine that happening. I don't think there's any chance in hell we lose to ATL or KS but I can see a game or two being dropped in the divisional race and possibly three if we lose the Lambs game on Thur night football which is honestly the game I'm most concerned with at this point. I think it FAR more likely we sweep SEA than the other way around but always felt it'd be split up to this point. Right now I feel we could sweep because Russel has really struggled and they are incredibly dependent on the run game which means game over for them if Wussel doesn't transform. Even though on paper we should crush the Chickens, I don't feel that way in the slightest. It's going to be a low scoring slug fest like last year. The chickens are very capable of winning and it's a top 2 tough game for this last stretch IMO, I just like our chances for the aforementioned reasons.

Alright, time to get my ass to the gym, later bros
I want to play the Cardinals in Arizona.

Revengeance.
Make it to the Conference Championship and you shall get your chance!

You have it backwards, 3 is the max we'd possibly lose form this point. Although we are very capable of winning out, it's hard to imagine that happening. I don't think there's any chance in hell we lose to ATL or KS but I can see a game or two being dropped in the divisional race and possibly three if we lose the Lambs game on Thur night football which is honestly the game I'm most concerned with at this point. I think it FAR more likely we sweep SEA than the other way around but always felt it'd be split up to this point. Right now I feel we could sweep because Russel has really struggled and they are incredibly dependent on the run game which means game over for them if Wussel doesn't transform. Even though on paper we should crush the Chickens, I don't feel that way in the slightest. It's going to be a low scoring slug fest like last year. The chickens are very capable of winning and it's a top 2 tough game for this last stretch IMO, I just like our chances for the aforementioned reasons.

Alright, time to get my ass to the gym, later bros

Make it to the Conference Championship and you shall get your chance!

I have you splitting with sea, losing to SF and losing to atl. Sorry brah!

Top Bottom