• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

CandidCoarseEmperorshrimp.gif

:jnc

On a scale of ether potentness from "whatever" to Nas, this avatar is probably a 8

Ranking my lost avy bets this year in terms of soul burning it's

1) 89 Harbatar
2) UNC
3) Gatatar
4) CamKitty
5) Wussell

jmdajr

Is Calvin Johnson actually gonna get me points this week? Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders and Gronk can't do everything for me you know.

Well Antonio Brown does have a bye. DeAndre Hopskins with have to fill in.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
On a Thanksgiving game against the Detroit Lions, 15 years ago, Tom Brady made his NFL debut and reign of brilliance including numerous Superbowls* and MVPs.

This Sunday is the beginning of the end of that reign as Matthew Stafford, Ndamakong Suh and the Detroit Lions play at Foxboro.

Bread

Banned
On a Thanksgiving game against the Detroit Lions, 15 years ago, Tom Brady made his NFL debut and reign of brilliance including numerous Superbowls* and MVPs.

This Sunday is the beginning of the end of that reign ends as Matthew Stafford, Ndamakong Suh and the Detroit Lions play at Foxboro.
avatar bet? nothing crazy, just 1 week.

BigAT

This Sunday is the beginning of the end of that reign as Matthew Stafford, Ndamakong Suh and the Detroit Lions play at Foxboro.

Didn't Brady debut against the Jets after they knocked out Sanjuro's lord and savior St. Bledsoe? Or did he get in during garbage time against the garbage Lions.

Sanjuro

Didn't Brady debut against the Jets after they knocked out Sanjuro's lord and savior St. Bledsoe? Or did he get in during garbage time against the garbage Lions.

Jets.

EDIT: No, I forget about that game the prior season. I think he attempted 2-4 passes. Pretty easy gig to mop up for legendary quarterbacks like Bledsoe.

bionic77

:jnc

This lifelong cat was from LeBron's first run with the Cavs

I think it's from like 08 or 09

I live in a tiny NYC apartment, I ain't got room for a desktop!

Although I get the latest MBA a few months ago (for only $850! Thanks Best Buy student discounts and alumni email address!). Smooth as buttah.
MBA is the best computer I have ever owned.

Let's see if the imac can surpass it!

Suite Pee

Willing to learn

Did you see how Bleacher Report put Stafford in the bottom half of quarterbacks playing this week? Not say I agree, but what say you?

Bread

Banned
my month old niece just got admitted to boston's children's hospital today, i'm pretty shaken up i hope she's alright.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I want an avatar bet for the Thanksgiving game too.

leonardo-dicaprio-inception-movie-meme-face.jpg

I'm already booked with Bread for the week till next Sunday. How about the game after?

Did you see how Bleacher Report put Stafford in the bottom half of quarterbacks playing this week? Not say I agree, but what say you?

I say they are either trolling or have no idea what they're talking about. Who did they rank above him?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Do any of you have the NVIDIA SHIELD tablet? Thing looks pretty sweet. I have an N7 2013 that's only a year old and that I love, but damn if that SHIELD doesn't make me want to upgrade.

UPS truck is bringing it in today so I'm pretty excited!

edit: prayers out to you bread :(

thanks fellas, i appreciate it.

Yeah good luck with everything. I hope she is okay. You gonna be on playing halo this weekend? It was working great last night, full matches every time and way less wait times. It seems like some people did not see any improvement though, hopefully you are one of the lucky ones.

Doomsayer

They are trolling. 23rd in passer rating with 13 TD's and 9 picks is an amazing season.

Hope things work out Bread.

I had to look that up, I can't believe that's how shitty he is playing right now. Kap is having a better season and he's been cheeks. Fatford truly does blow.

Positive vibes your way, Bread.

Rorschach

14 posts per day and yet you're never in these threads!!

I think I'd have to stop posting for years for my average to drop significantly. When I stopped posting for 6 months, it did nothing to my average. That's a number running over 10 years. :/ Actually, they probably are mostly NFL related from when I used to post live during games...

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
LOL Bills.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...a-hard-time-getting-refunds-for-sundays-game/

At a time when the NFL has made plenty of missteps, the league did the right thing by moving Sunday’s Jets-Bills game to Detroit. Now, the onus falls on the Bills to do the right thing by the customers who bought tickets to the game that won’t be used.

For season-ticket holders, the money will be credited to next year’s invoice — unless a refund is specifically requested by December 2. While convenient to accept the credit, it amounts to a potentially massive no-interest loan to the Bills, who will retain the use of the cash for several extra months. (The Bills also will likely receive a large insurance payment for the interruption to the business resulting from the loss of a home game, which when combined with the interest earned on the money retained from season-ticket holders could give the Bills a net financial gain.)

For those who had purchased tickets to only the Jets game, refunds will be provided. According to the Buffalo News, however, the Bills have given the wrong phone number to call in order to obtain a refund.

“Information on the Bills Website instructs ticket holders to call 1-877-228-4357,” writes Tiffany Lankes of the Buffalo News. “But that’s actually the phone number for a domestic violence crisis center in Ohio, which has been receiving a barrage of calls from Bills fans.”

The Bills’ website, as of this posting, is still displaying the wrong number. The correct number to call is 1-877-228-4257. The Bills’ ticket office will reopen on Monday.

UPS truck is bringing it in today so I'm pretty excited!

edit: prayers out to you bread :(

Awesome. I'll be interested in impressions.

Thinking positive thoughts, Bread. I remember my youngest needing to go to the ER for something called RSA (fever) when he was a month old.

jakncoke

Banned
Looks like Redbox/Netflix..ect forced Family Video hand. First time in one in probably 8 years and surprised to see 50 cent rentals/dollar rentals and new releases not being like 4 bucks. Got the new purge till wed for 1.74

Top Bottom