• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
These commentators are hilarious and some of these players are crazy :lol

Yeah, the commentators make the stream.

Looks like they'll be back on at 2 PM Pacific tomorrow, but there's always the Past Broadcasts to go through for those who missed it earlier.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Detroit Lions are 3-0 against Super Bowl winning QBs this year (Eli Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees).

This Sunday they go 4-0.

Restore the Roar 2014.

The Detroit Lions are 0-1 against the Carolina Panthers this season.
xMKW1OJ.jpg

JNA

Banned
Lebron has really lost a step. Even he gets aggressive on his drives to the basket, he really botches on his lay ups. And next month Lebron will be 30.

If Lebron doesn't get in on that consistent jump shot, he's going to really regress as a player by 32 when a lot of his athleticism is gone.

Lebron has really lost a step. Even he gets aggressive on his drives to the basket, he really botches on his lay ups. And next month Lebron will be 30.

If Lebron doesn't get in on that consistent jump shot, he's going to really regress as a player by 32 when a lot of his athleticism is gone.

He's only 30 but he's got a LOT of playoff minutes on his odometer. That shit adds up when you've been in the league since you were 18. Not sure he's an automatic 50 wins even with scrub teammates anymore.

He's only 30 but he's got a LOT of playoff minutes on his odometer. That shit adds up when you've been in the league since you were 18. Not sure he's an automatic 50 wins even with scrub teammates anymore.

Still LeBron with Irving + Love should be enough to get them to 50. Even if they have scrubs past the 7th man.

Still LeBron with Irving + Love should be enough to get them to 50. Even if they have scrubs past the 7th man.

Well Irving is a fuckballer. It'd be like having Marbury or Francis on your team 10 years ago so that's not exactly a great asset. They also have like ZERO chemistry. Every game I watch them play they look like they all just met 5 minutes before tip off. I don't know if that's on coaching or the players or what but they just look terrible far too often for a team with Love and Bron.

Hornets are outchea blowing 25 point leads to the Magic.

Fuck Jeffrey and his still good for nothing franchise. New colors, new jerseys, same old shit team.

I should've known it was too good to be true!

JNA

Banned

Kevin Love needs to be the focal point of the offense. Sadly, that is basically asking for Lebron to play off ball and actually sacrifice for the team like Bosh had to for the Heat. Which for his ego, that's probably asking for way too much.

This team seems like it's going to have a tougher time to mesh than the Heat 3. And they better get it together by the end of the year. Otherwise, Love could very well leave the Cavs in the offseason.

and if that happens, I will be honest, I will laugh hard lol.

Kevin Love needs to be the focal point of the offense. Sadly, that is basically asking for Lebron to play off ball and actually sacrifice for the team like Bosh had to for the Heat. Which for his ego, that's probably asking for way too much.

This team seems like it's going to have a tougher time to mesh than the Heat 3. And they better get it together by the end of the year. Otherwise, Love could very well leave the Cavs in the offseason.

and if that happens, I will be honest, I will laugh hard lol.
Have you ever looked up wishful thinking on urbandictionary? You'll find that post there.

squicken

Hornets are outchea blowing 25 point leads to the Magic.

Fuck Jeffrey and his still good for nothing franchise. New colors, new jerseys, same old shit team.

I should've known it was too good to be true!

dude you can't just curse Michael Jordan like that. show some respect. Greatest athlete of the modern era. Who cares if he plays golf and poker instead of worrying about whatever lame ass job he's supposed to be doing?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ahh feels good now that I have the GC controller in my hands

Jelly of everyone playing Smash. Since I'm on the road it'll be 3DS for me for awhile. Tried the Smash demo on 3DS but the cramps are to much. I'd buy a Wii U today if I wasn't so busy with work this next year or so.

I told you guys how I picked up the PSN (PS port) of Chrono Trigger and how the load times between battles and areas was unbearable. Well went to a local GameStop here in Oklahoma City and picked up the DS version. Played about 2 hours of it and this will be the time I finally beat it after numerous times of picking it up and not being able to play it for various reasons.

Looks like it's raining mañana so that means another day or sitting around. I'll probably just playing Chrono Trigger all day.

They're forcasting rain for Sunday as well and as much as I want to finish the job and GTFO of Oklahoma I don't mind another day off work so I can witness the Restoration of the Roar.

Top Bottom