• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Bread

Banned
I got my hairs cut

#fresh
hightop_fade.jpg

So while out doing audits in L.A. I saw a hooker standing on a corner, she was wearing a night gown that didn't conver her ass and she wasn't wearing panties the best part though is that she was actually good looking and had a great ass, nice legs and boobs, gata since you're into hiring women for sex would you like her number? I'm sure she's better looking then anything you can buy at whatever swamp you call home. I'm not interested in sex with a hooker though she's all yours

Bread

Banned
So while out doing audits in L.A. I saw a hooker standing on a corner, she was wearing a night gown that didn't conver her ass and she wasn't wearing panties the best part though is that she was actually good looking and had a great ass, nice legs and boobs, gata since you're into hiring women for sex would you like her number? I'm sure she's better looking then anything you can buy at whatever swamp you call home. I'm not interested in sex with a hooker though she's all yours
That's a pretty long post about something you claim to not be interested in!

jakncoke

Banned
the real chris would have banged her doggy in the alley and shared pics. I wonder where he went must have been arrested for taking illegal pics of woman or something.

Speaking of Star Wars, is it bad that I randomly started fiending for some Rogue Squadron on a Friday night?

And not that bougie ass Rebel Strike with on-foot missions and shit, the OG Rogue Squadron back on N64

I have you splitting with sea, losing to SF and losing to atl. Sorry brah!
Brah, we are talking realistic scenarios here, not your fantasies. Lose to ATL? Give me a fucking break! Well, any given Sunday but it'd be boring and there would be no trash talking to be had if we just conceded to that on forums. Splitting with SEA and losing to SF are certainly within the realms of possibilities and I won't slam that notion. I'll just say it won't happen! ;p We winning all the things, 10-1 here we come!
Oh yeah? I want to play the Cardinals in University of PHOENIX!
Aren't you a Bucs fan? I thought you were saying that to imply the Superbowl but if your a Bucs fan this makes no sense. Maybe just to imply you make the playoffs since we don't play each other in the reg season ;P
Cards are the first 9-1 team to ever be a 7 point underdog in NFL history.
Buddy we never get respect. Every single week the "experts" all say we'll lose and then when we win it's either how the other team lost and not how we won, or they back track and pretend they thought we were a good team and it's no surprise we won. If we win the Superbowl, I still doubt we'll get respect. When we got to the Superbowl with Warner, every single week was "worst team to make the playoffs", "worst team to make it to the divisional round, Superbowl", yadayada We don't give a shit, let us be the underdogs every game and put that chip on our shoulder. Well just focus on winning games.

Brah, we are talking realistic scenarios here, not your fantasies. Lose to ATL? Give me a fucking break! Well, any given Sunday but it'd be boring and there would be no trash talking to be had if we just conceded to that on forums. Splitting with SEA and losing to SF are certainly within the realms of possibilities and I won't slam that notion. I'll just say it won't happen! ;p We winning all the things, 10-1 here we come!

Aren't you a Bucs fan? I thought you were saying that to imply the Superbowl but if your a Bucs fan this makes no sense. Maybe just to imply you make the playoffs since we don't play each other in the reg season ;P

Buddy we never get respect. Every single week the "experts" all say we'll lose and then when we win it's either how the other team lost and not how we won, or they back track and pretend they thought we were a good team and it's no surprise we won. If we win the Superbowl, I still doubt we'll get respect. When we got to the Superbowl with Warner, every single week was "worst team to make the playoffs", "worst team to make it to the divisional round, Superbowl", yadayada We don't give a shit, let us be the underdogs every game and put that chip on our shoulder. Well just focus on winning games.

i get a weird vibe on some games and its a weird league sometimes. cards are far and away the better team just one of those potentailly weird games!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Finally installed a solid state drive. Is this what 2011 is like?

Anyway, I have been missing out. This is a hundred times better.

Top Bottom