• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

manfestival

gflopsureh4.gif

GAF is teaching me so much every day.

this is so true

Bread

Banned
Good man. Why anyone would ever ask whether they should see a Cruise movie is silly of course. The answer is always yes!
He has yet to let me down! I hope I can see ghost protocol at some point, it was removed from streaming services before I could see it.

squicken

Greg Aiello ‏@gregaiello
Outside of NY-Buffalo markets, NFL Sunday Ticket subscribers can watch the Bills-Jets game on NFL Sunday Ticket on DIRECTV.

Hopefully one of the two MNF games is decent

See it's all about the cheddar, nobody do it better, going back to Cali, strictly for the weather. Women, and the weed, sticky green, no seeds bitch please.

Do any of you have the NVIDIA SHIELD tablet? Thing looks pretty sweet. I have an N7 2013 that's only a year old and that I love, but damn if that SHIELD doesn't make me want to upgrade.

jbug617

Banned
Should I be surprised?
http://pagesix.com/2014/11/20/skinny-giada-spits-out-everything-she-cooks/

Food Network chef Giada de Laurentiis refuses to eat her own food while filming her show and has a “dump bucket” on hand to spit it all out to stay pin thin, a show source reveals.

But a source on her show tells us, “When Giada films her cooking show, she never eats. Never. When she is making drinks and food that she has to drink or eat, they have a dump bucket that is brought out the second they cut.” She spits it out, and then filming resumes, the source said.

“Sometimes when they are shooting her taking bites out of food like cake, they have an assistant take the bite (so you only see teeth and a mouth), and then they cut back to her taking an empty fork out of her mouth to resume filming.” The secret of why she is so skinny: “She does not eat at all while filming.” Other sources said it was commonplace to have a bucket on set for a food show.

Her people deny the story

MechDX

580mili.jpg

Texans had over 200 active servicemen and women at practice yesterday. When they had a meet and greet session afterwards look who is front and center. That's my QB man!

Any advice on a top quality Universal Remote? My Logitech Harmony One finally took a big dump and I'm not sure if they are still the ones to beat in the remote game or not?

Which I actually have (the One M8). What app are you using?

I think its just called smart remote. Its fucking great if you take the time to set everything up. Best remote I've ever used.

Is this specifically an HTC One app that comes with the phone or is there an Android app on the store that has these capabilities. I see several universal and/or smart remotes on the Play store.

Edit: Apparently I have this Smart Remote app on my phone. Messing with it now. Sweet.

MechDX

So all Live Gold users get to download and play Sunset Overdrive free for 24 hours starting at midnight tonight. Cool.

Game is on sale at best Buy next week so I can see if I like it.

jbug617

Banned
So all Live Gold users get to download and play Sunset Overdrive free for 24 hours starting at midnight tonight. Cool.

Game is on sale at best Buy next week so I can see if I like it.

Make sure you get to the air dash. Everything clicks once you get it.

brentech

“I guess I’m pretty good at keeping a secret,” Bakhtiari said. “We wanted to wait until the movie came out [to have people find out about their roles], but Universal [Studios] and the NFL were so happy, they wanted to let people know, especially during the football season.”

The movie is set to be released May 15, and the players plan to attend the Hollywood premiere a week before that.

The players said they recorded their song in a music studio and then lip-synched during filming. To a man, they insisted it will be their voices that are in the film, and no auto-tuning will be done.

Said Matthews: “I was a little leery at first. This stuff doesn't happen too often. I think the last was maybe Brett Favre and Something About Mary. But that stuff doesn't happen every day and when it does, you obviously have to jump at it."
And while it was Bakhtiari’s persistence that got the guys the gig, ex-Packers wide receiver James Jones gets credit for fueling their obsession with the film.

“We were on a couple away trips and he used to sit right in front of me,” Lang explained. “To me, that always looked like a chick flick. (But) he was watching it for like three straight road trips. Finally I was like, 'Dude, you watch that movie every time we go on the plane.' And he looked at me and said, 'That's a good movie man.' (So) I ended up actually watching it.

Was wondering how all this shit came about. So they do sing...and the weirdest part is that James Jones was actually the one that got them into the first movie, lol.

Some shit you would just never guess.

RBH

That 5 minute span at the end of last night's Raiders/Cheifs game when the Raiders defense got three penalties on one play and then a few plays later when the Raiders defenders were celebrating a sack 20 yards behind the line of scrimmage when the Chiefs were in the process of hiking the ball was legit one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile.

That 5 minute span at the end of last night's Raiders/Cheifs game when the Raiders defense got three penalties on one play and then a few plays later when the Raiders defenders were celebrating a sack 20 yards behind the line of scrimmage when the Chiefs were in the process of hiking the ball was legit one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile.

I need to see these plays.

Tamanon

Banned

They were so damn lucky that it was Alex Smith they were facing during that part. Dude couldn't even throw a checkdown right in a two-minute drill.

Top Bottom