• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

MechDX

Guys I'm living in a world where the Raptors are first in the East and it's past game 3 of the season. :eek:

Remember when the Browns were in first place in the north??

iceicesouey_medium.gif

Rolled in the Cleve in his 5.0

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I just beat FMT 3 times in a row in Smash, the last one using Jigglypuff.

The "Niners biiiiiitch" taunt was a nice touch FMT!

I wanted to give you guys a Greg Jennings update before we head into the game on Sunday.

REC YDS TD
36 463 2

Making $7,000,000 in 2014.

Same amount of TDs as Julius Peppers, btw.

JNA

Banned
I wanted to give you guys a Greg Jennings update before we head into the game on Sunday.

REC YDS TD
36 463 2

Making $7,000,000 in 2014.

Same amount of TDs as Julius Peppers, btw.

Rodgers can pretty much make any WR scrub into a Pro Bowler. I'm grateful that the Packers have a smart enough front office to not give his overrated ass that contract.

Makes even recievers like Cobb expendable, even though of course I would still want to keep him. I just hope he doesn't ask for the freaking moon like Jennings did.

Rodgers will make any WR look better than they are but let's not be silly.
There's a reason why their offense was stallsville at the beginning of the season.

Cobb will get paid and deserve each penny he gets.

Also let's not pretend that Jennings wasn't a great WR but he made a dumbass decision taking marginally more money because his giant ego couldn't take Cobb and Jordy getting more balls.

It's 10:30, still gottta pack, and I need to leave for the airport at 3AM. Do I dare pull the all-nighter? I feel like that'll set up me up for a bad vacation.

Side question: Anyone ever try the rolling method for packing a suit jacket? I'm bringing one and this just seems so damn dangerous.

Falco was dumb anyway. Even Slippy was less lame!
I wouldn't go that far, but the point stands. Falco being a viable Smash character always felt off. He's not even that cool in his own game! Why would he be good in an all star game?

It's like Nick Foles playing well in the Pro Bowl. It might happen by some stroke of luck, but nobody's getting fooled into thinking it means anything

Smash Bros. and Dragon Age are both fantastic. Such a great week for games.

I've played 13 hours of DA and I'm still in the first main zone... The amount of content in the game is honestly staggering.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
My abstinence from alcohol and drugs has been great since my recent binge. Only time I've had some delicious beer is the last two Lions games with family against the Dolphins and Cardinals. Things in life tend to be better in moderation anyway.

It's raining hard in OKC so that means no work for me today just sitting around in the hotel room. I've been good so I may go grab a few brews since there is not much else to do in Oklahoma.

homer-night-out.gif

eznark

Banned
This not drinking has been awesome! Especially the times I've drank during it. Think I'll celebrate my sobriety by drinking!

jakncoke

Banned
This not drinking has been awesome! Especially the times I've drank during it. Think I'll celebrate my sobriety by drinking!

Yeah that made me laugh.

Also kas whats your construction company name so I can make sure I never hire you and make sure all the people I know dont as well. My god you're a bunch of fucking pussies. I see construction dudes are around my area when it snowing and 12 out, rain , 80 and humid. You're probably in a union with a cushy as fuck contract, no working unless its absolutely perfect.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yeah that made me laugh.

Also kas whats your construction company name so I can make sure I never hire you and make sure all the people I know dont as well. My god you're a bunch of fucking pussies. I see construction dudes are around my area when it snowing and 12 out, rain , 80 and humid. You're probably in a union with a cushy as fuck contract, no working unless its absolutely perfect.

What if I'm a Roofer? Stucco? Painter? Electrician? How are these subcontractors supposed to work in rain, jak? How?! Plus we have lighting and thunder.

I may just get some tickets to a OKC Thunder game to watch Kendrick Perkins play.

Goddamn I need a beer.

jakncoke

Banned
What if I'm a Roofer? Stucco? Painter? Electrician? How are these subcontractors supposed to work in rain, jak? How?! Plus we have lighting and thunder.

I may just get some tickets to a OKC Thunder game to watch Kendrick Perkins play.

Goddamn I need a beer.

You just named all the things you could think to make seem like you suck less!

Top Bottom