• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Godslay

Banned
I work in all climates. I dont have a choice lol

When I worked at a utility, when a water pipe would break you had to go out and fix it. Didn't matter the time of year or weather conditions.This would happen more often in the fall/spring due to ground shifting from freezing/thawing, but it would happen in winter as well. It's definitely not fun to work in the depth of winter.

Is someone a pussy for not wanting to work in that crap? In my opinion, no, they are smart. Nobody wants to do that. Construction crews slow down or move to other things in the winter/rain for a variety of reasons.

What do you do

He's a sanitation engineer.

Met a bunch of ladies from the Italian female soccer squad.

Going to the game tonight, they were probably all in love with me. I also sold them 5 speakers.

TodayIsAGoodDay.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So preliminary impressions of the Nvidia Shield Tablet.

Emulators ran like a champ once you update the tablet itself to 1.1 which fixes the audio.

Controller works perfectly, the stand is nice also. The controller itself is kind of "blah" quality and I wish it had some more weight to it.

I've never used an Android device before so I'm still getting used to it. I'll have to get an SD card adapter for my PC to actually put all the files I want onto it because moving files to the MicroSD card using Android is absurdly difficult. Apparently Google purposefully made it more difficult to move files to an external SD card because security and reasons. I haven't found a good way of running dosbox on this yet to where it doesn't take me 10 minutes to launch an old PC game and where the touch pad effectively works as a mouse. That could be on me though.

Overall I'm enjoying it and it's way better than browsing the internet on my IPhone 5 when I'm laying in bed or hanging out.

I don't have a Nvidia GTX card so I can't tell you how the game streaming is and my mini HDMI cable that I ordered hasn't showed up yet so I have no clue how well console mode works.

Bread

Banned
i got shoved to the ground pretty hard wednesday night because i was talking to some guys ex girlfriend...2nd time in 3 weeks someone has tried to fight me for that reason smh.

now it hurts when i turn my head fuck me

jakncoke

Banned
i got shoved to the ground pretty hard wednesday night because i was talking to some guys ex girlfriend...2nd time in 3 weeks someone has tried to fight me for that reason smh.

Stop trying to steal gfs then moldy bread

brentech

it's football saturday in 'murica!

G7KHOLC.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Stop being so sexy you sack of shit!

Some of us are out here working hard to keep these girls.

RBH

That 5 minute span at the end of last night's Raiders/Cheifs game when the Raiders defense got three penalties on one play and then a few plays later when the Raiders defenders were celebrating a sack 20 yards behind the line of scrimmage when the Chiefs were in the process of hiking the ball was legit one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile.

I need to see these plays.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/oakland-r...1/Raiders-rack-up-three-penalties-on-one-play

http://www.nfl.com/videos/oakland-raiders/0ap3000000431686/Tuck-saves-Raiders-with-timely-timeout

Top Bottom