• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

jakncoke

Banned
1MZAASC.jpg

Why were you looking at your cell phone when you were flying a god damn helicopter?

Perfect example of dont text and fly. Who will think of the children. Greg you monster

Greg

1MZAASC.jpg

Why were you looking at your cell phone when you were flying a god damn helicopter?
:jnc

I thought I could pull back to buy myself some room, but the ground came faster than expected

it's ok though, I went to the flight school and got all gold medals after that!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Seahawks considering using Richard Sherman at WR

With the Seahawks lacking playmakers out wide, especially in the red zone, has there been serious conversations about going full Deion Sanders with Sherman?

"Sure," Carroll said. "He was a good receiver growing up and he has tremendous catching range and all that as we've witnessed in his defensive play, and he would love to do it. So he's ready. If we get in an emergency situation, he knows I'm coming to him."

One key to Carroll's statement is "emergency situation," which generally means injuries. However, with the passing game on the skids and the season at a crossroads Sunday against the 9-1 division-leading Arizona Cardinals, perhaps Carroll might declare a state of emergency if Doug Baldwin and Co. can't get anything going through the air.

Top Bottom