• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So I just discovered Katie Nolan:

S38nz.gif

dlVS8.gif

Arsenal spent like 10 minutes inside the MU penalty area without scoring and then leave Rooney with one of the easiest goals he's scored on a counter. Trash team

Arsenal has been the same exact team for the past 7 years.

The names on the back of the shirts change but they have played and lost the same way since Henry left.

squicken

Arsenal has been the same exact team for the past 7 years.

The names on the back of the shirts change but they have played and lost the same way since Henry left.

FA Cup last year and always in the top 4. I know the FA Cup isn't held in really high esteem, but I thought last year was a fine season. But I get what you are saying. They just can't finish when it matters. Needing a solid striker for years

My solution is to purchase JJ Watt during the transfer window

brentech

Not often I see more than +5

Lol, dude just laying down
Rofl, he gets picked up and then had all the energy in the world to push the guy. That was too good.

FA Cup last year and always in the top 4. I know the FA Cup isn't held in really high esteem, but I thought last year was a fine season. But I get what you are saying. They just can't finish when it matters. Needing a solid striker for years

My solution is to purchase JJ Watt during the transfer window

Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling them losers or anything. (And the FA Cup is still respected)

But there's a reason that Chelsea and the Manchesters have seven league titles and two Champions League titles in that time since 2007 and Arsenal have none of either. Those teams just have a killer edge that Arsenal has lacked.

MechDX

Played some Transformers: Fall of Cybertron last night, forgot how fun the game was. Anyone try that Rise of the Dark Spark game?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave being in the tank for the Patriots is still one of the more puzzling things about this board.

Maybe they paid him off like they paid Kasay off.

What? How dare you even accuse me of this.

That really upsets me, I'm gonna go sit down cause I need to cool off after such a stupid accusation.

cats-heatwave-rich.jpg

Dunno how much more of this Gronk nut drinking I can take from Simmons, but he does pose an interesting question - who would win in a fight - Gronkowski or JJ Watt?

DMczaf

Dunno how much more of this Gronk nut drinking I can take from Simmons, but he does pose an interesting question - who would win in a fight - Gronkowski or JJ Watt?

During Monday Night Countdown, they did their normal Watt gurgling, and they were listing all his stats and they got to his 2 roughing the kick penalties and that motherfucker Berman went "He even has his fingerprints all over his "quote on quote" bad plays!"

Only JJ Watt can get these good ol boys catching the vapors over roughing the kicker penalties.

MechDX

During Monday Night Countdown, they did their normal Watt gurgling, and they were listing all his stats and they got to his 2 roughing the kick penalties and that motherfucker Berman went "He even has his fingerprints all over his "quote on quote" bad plays!"

Only JJ Watt can get these good ol boys catching the vapors over roughing the kicker penalties.

JJdancing.gif

Top Bottom