• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

cajunator

Banned
I dont get the amiibo thing either. I have to wait til tuesday to buy smash, but im excited to try it. New pokemanz has been downloaded but i havent even touched it.

Going to was v sf tomorrow. Gonna be weird going to a game where im not actively rooting for a team.

I dont have any amiibos either. I already have like 140 anime figures. I dont need to start a whole new collection.
the game itself feels pretty good so far. No character has been difficult to use or seems at disadvantage. Some neat new movesets as well.

zychi

Banned
I dont have any amiibos either. I already have like 140 anime figures. I dont need to start a whole new collection.
the game itself feels pretty good so far. No character has been difficult to use or seems at disadvantage. Some neat new movesets as well.
Thats good to hear, i was gonna skip smash, but since halo mcc is a broken mess, dragon age is meh to me and cod underwhelmed. I need a second tier game to play with wow come wed. Already beat fc4 before it released, and theres nothing besides pokemon that is gonna interest me

RBH

Tried out Sunset Overdrive during the free 24-hour trial today.

Really enjoyed it. Got some Crackdown vibes from it. Definitely on my radar for the future once I get the chance to play it.

jakncoke

Banned
Its a fun idea. Nobody is proclaiming it as more than that. Why does it matter anyway if people like them?
Shouldnt you be happy if people are enjoying themselves?

Hell fucking no. If i think the thing is dumb as a dildo wrapped in in nutella im going to call you a dumbass internet hick thats all to it. If i call you a fucking retard you should either a) commit yourself b) rethink your life c) quit. Im the fucking factual king bow down to me bitches

Bread

Banned
Tried out Sunset Overdrive during the free 24-hour trial today.

Really enjoyed it. Got some Crackdown vibes from it. Definitely on my radar for the future once I get the chance to play it.
Yeah it's a lot of fun, it's been overshadowed by all the new releases so I haven't had the chance to finish it but I enjoyed what I played.

cajunator

Banned
Hell fucking no. If i think the thing is dumb as a dildo wrapped in in nutella im going to call you a dumbass internet hick thats all to it. If i call you a fucking retard you should either a) commit yourself b) rethink your life c) quit. Im the fucking factual king bow down to me bitches

you need therapy jak

Take a chill pill, big boy.

brentech

tumblr_mhzk42zuMf1s00ervo4_r1_250.gif

RBH

What if I told you that you don't know jak.
Ws1pS2v.gif

I don't love Amiibos either. I'm not the target audience though, so I get why those people would (we doing it fo dese kids mang).

I don't have quite the vitriol towards them as jak seems to have though.

MechDX

Finished off my son's Christmas shopping. Dropped WAY more than I realized and it is like 85% Transformers. None of that new movie shit either.

EBay was my friend.

There's a gif floating around supposedly from the teaser for Star Wars: Episode VII.

A whole new generation of fans' emotions for pranksters to play with!

If you are an American male and hate Transformers you hate America and the terrorists have won.

I love robots shooting each other silly just as much as the next man.

I'm just not about to plop down the grands you see people spend on these for some action figures though.

I'm not about that action boss

Top Bottom