• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Rf0Y6XC.jpg

Now I just need to find a Disney movie with a character who breaks their leg for RG3....

Godslay

Banned
Good point. I wouldn't want to be on the mind of some lame obsessed with "drive-bys" in his precious clubhouse.

What made you think I thought you were Lunchbox in the first place? Nobody even mentioned you in the first place, and I don't think I've engaged you in any conversation that I can remember being memorable. If you don't like what I post, that's understandable I'm not posting here to make you happy. Nor will I try. If you don't like what I say then put me on ignore, it's pretty simple.

Most driveby posters are fine, it's just the one's that come in hot that piss me off. If you don't like that stance, I don't care.

DMczaf

I'm not all that prideful of a person, but even I would be ashamed of walking into a store and trying to return a bunch of Wii U controllers.

Well, that's mostly because you're old as fuck and are worried what people will think of an old fuck having more than 0 Wii U controllers in the first place.

eznark

Banned
I'm not all that prideful of a person, but even I would be ashamed of walking into a store and trying to return a bunch of Wii U controllers.

I had a buddy who would pull shit like that all the time. Bitch about food so he could get it free, scratch a piece of furniture and ask for a discount, etc. He also stopped talking to me for like a week in college because I picked up fifty cents from the floor of his house and bought a soda without asking.

Cheap people are the scum of the fucking earth.

bionic77

And yet you walk into the local sex shop in the middle of the day and walk out with a Tom Brady branded strap on.

Speaking of things I don't understand when I picked up a pizza for dinner with the family I noticed the pick up truck next to me had a confederate flag plate on the front. What message are these people trying to convey exactly?

bionic77

I had a buddy who would pull shit like that all the time. Bitch about food so he could get it free, scratch a piece of furniture and ask for a discount, etc. He also stopped talking to me for like a week in college because I picked up fifty cents from the floor of his house and bought a soda without asking.

Cheap people are the scum of the fucking earth.
Apparently Walmart had an insane return policy in the 90s and a guy in my dorm would keep buying stereos and shit and then return them, not pay for shit and repeat. He did it for years before they stopped him.

I would rather work more hours than beg for change or discounts!

eznark

Banned
Apparently Walmart had an insane return policy in the 90s and a guy in my dorm would keep buying stereos and shit and then return them, not pay for shit and repeat. He did it for years before they stopped him.

I would rather work more hours than beg for change or discounts!

I did it once, at Circuit City when my PS2 broke. I bought a new one, swapped the broken one into the box and returned it 10 minutes later. Circuit City was the best!

bionic77

I did it once, at Circuit City when my PS2 broke. I bought a new one, swapped the broken one into the box and returned it 10 minutes later. Circuit City was the best!
I once got a free 2nd battery and external HD from Dell and kept them.

That is the extent of my fraud.

I never did the fraud return.

I rewatched the Week 5 game vs the Vikings and the Tampa 2 continued to give Rodgers problems. The run and Christian Ponder were the difference in the game overall.

The offensive line's great blocking opened things up for Lacy who ran very well. The example below will show off some great patience and vision waiting for a cutback lane to open off to Lang's left.

lacy-run-min.gif

The game was so dominant because the DL was getting good pressure in Ponder's face and Minnesota's defense just quit caring.

I also noticed that Minnesota's LBs would stay home 9 times out of 10 to attempt to plug up Lacy. Didn't work too well, though.

bionic77

Where did you get that I fuck dogs and cousins?

I said Chan was the result of incest and who doesn't like to rub dog bellies.
I don't know when you started horning after dogs but I am pretty sure that Gata was the one that let us in on your secret desires to defile your 1st cousin,

brentech

I once got a free 2nd battery and external HD from Dell and kept them.

That is the extent of my fraud.

I never did the fraud return.
my wife wanted this Lenovo laptop that we got her. It had a whine in a fan that I was able to find by opening it up and unplugging the fan power for a second to find out it went away.
Contacted support to send a fan replacement or laptop and they just send a new laptop and I was to contact them when it was working to get a shipback box.
Contacted them and never got a response. Like 3 times.
So I just went online and bought a replacement fan for like 10 bucks and fixed the annoying old one and then gifted it to my brother-in-law! (he knew the situation and just needed a computer) so that was cool!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Matthew Stafford is elite
Suh will drop kick Tammy
And Spygate too
If Stafford could unburn/piece together the destroyed evidence, he wouldn't just be elite, he'd be American hero with the body of a god. But more than likely he's just fat.

brentech

They're coming together as a pass blocking unit, but I feel like someone gets gouged run blocking all too often. Just not enough pure strength it seems. Hoping they find a way to be more consistent blocking for the run.

Outside of that, that gif kind of sums up Bryan Buluga since 2011 season. The TE takes a man out of the play and he doesn't look to get to the next level or anything. I'm sure part of that is scheme, but he literally doesn't get his hands on anyone. In PP he gets beat consistently by good speed rushers.

Curious to see how he grades, but that's what I've noticed from him at least. I wonder if they resign him or gamble since he's of-injured.

Curious to see how he grades, but that's what I've noticed from him at least. I wonder if they resign him or gamble since he's of-injured.
They have Barclay and they were high on Aaron Adams before he got IRed. I think those are solid options, at least, but I agree completely on Bulaga.

I was impressed with Quarless' blocking after re-watching. Both in pass and run situations. Good stuff.

They're gonna try to find a ILB or two next year draft, no doubt. I don't know what the class looks like but they'll want to get Matthews back to OLB stat.

Top Bottom