• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Malalaw

Work tomorrow which means I won't get to watch any games. Kinda sucks but at least I will be able to watch the game Monday night.

JNA

Banned
Exclusive look at Cavs fans right now:

tumblr_n9qh5bk6nG1tq4of6o1_500.gif

cajunator

Banned
And now yall understand why it sucks down here when it is cold. You cant effectively layer against it. It just seeps into your clothing.

Its 64F but theres a 13 mph wind. What you arent used to is the humidity of 97%.
Its basically taking the cool damp wind and injecting it straight into your bones.

My joints are aching like a motherfucker. I'm going to Po'Boy Fest tommorow, to get some more local flavor. I did not bring enough hoodies though.

Exclusive look at Cavs fans right now:

tumblr_n9qh5bk6nG1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Love and Irving are taking their traveling roadshow to LA to relieve plastic MJ and take the Lakers back to their former glory.

Lebron's going to get tired of babysitting and form up with another team with big stars like Houston.

Johnny Manziel will get plucked off the Browns' bench and go win Super Bowls for somebody else.

Drake will sell his Cleveland house and go back to frontrunning in Toronto.

1000 years of prosperity in Cleve CANCELLED

Hey gu......
Love and Irving are taking their traveling roadshow to LA to relieve plastic MJ and take the Lakers back to their former glory.

Lebron's going to get tired of babysitting and form up with another team with big stars like Houston.

Johnny Manziel will get plucked off the Browns' bench and go win Super Bowls for somebody else.

JNA

Banned

At least you still have the Indians! :D

Bills fans trying to get information about refunds and credits for Sunday’s game that was moved to Monday night in Detroit are likely running into problems.

The Bills apparently mistakenly gave out an incorrect phone number for its ticket office. Information on the Bills Website instructs ticket holders to call 1-877-228-4357.

But that’s actually the phone number for a domestic violence crisis center in Ohio, which has been receiving a barrage of calls from Bills fans.

jnc

Top Bottom