• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

JNA

Banned
Welp. Excited for tommorrow. It should be a win against the Vikings but we're away so it will be stuff a little rough.

Maybe the bigger question is: Will Rodgers actually play all 4 full quarters this time?

Zeke

Game food for tomorrow! Homemade beef stew my place is going to smell heavenly :)
Y5h37jR.jpg

I bought some ears of corn. I was going to cut them in half and put in there but apparently I have a sissy small crock pot so they don't fit. Instead I'll roast them and use them as a side.

Welp. Excited for tommorrow. It should be a win against the Vikings but we're away so it will be stuff a little rough.

Maybe the bigger question is: Will Rodgers actually play all 4 full quarters this time?
I need him to throw at least 4 TD's. But not to Jordy

Game food for tomorrow! Homemade beef stew my place is going to smell heavenly :)
Y5h37jR.jpg

I bought some ears of corn. I was going to cut them in half and put in there but apparently I have a sissy small crock pot so they don't fit. Instead I'll roast them and use them as a side.
I don't really like stews that much but I still want to learn how to make them. They smell so damn good.

cdyhybrid

I watch Hawks games at an Irish pub at Pike Place Market, so I get a fucking delicious Irish breakfast plate as my game meal usually.

Zeke

I don't really like stews that much but I still want to learn how to make them. They smell so damn good.
This is my first one so we'll see how it turns out. It was pretty easy just throw the veggies and meat in the crock pot with some spices and broth let it cook over night on a low heat. I have mine set for 12 hours.

Anybody who's seen my gaming posts should know that i'm pretty much a retired gamer. My interest is next to zero.

My cousin brought over Smash Bros. and for the first time in a long time my competitive gaming juices started flowing. I was actively thinking about all the games I wanted to dive back into, like Xenoblade and Skyward Sword.

I doubt it'll last, will probably be a memory when I wake up tomorrow morning, but I thought it was interesting how quickly the desire came back.

Anybody who's seen my gaming posts should know that i'm pretty much a retired gamer. My interest is next to zero.

My cousin brought over Smash Bros. and for the first time in a long time my competitive gaming juices started flowing. I was actively thinking about all the games I wanted to dive back into, like Xenoblade and Skyward Sword.

I doubt it'll last, will probably be a memory when I wake up tomorrow morning, but I thought it was interesting how quickly the desire came back.

Smash Bros is the easiest game to for anyone pick up and get competitive over. Its really simple to play, but just so much depth and fun.

BigAT

Don't play Skyward Sword. It would be a great way to exhaust an desire you have in gaming again.

I've never had a McGriddle and had my first Big Mac a year ago.

Huzzah!

On an unrelated note, the first 30 minutes of The Raid 2 are unbearably dull but the rest is awesome. Way better than the first.

KaYotiX

Banned
Holy fuck I haven't been in here for a week.... Just saw the OP. Amazing! I really need to work less.

Good thing is I'll be home in time to see Green Bay and the rest of Sundays games :)

cdyhybrid

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 48s
Two star RBs are expected to miss today’s action: #Texans RB Arian Foster & #Lions RB Reggie Bush. Both will test it pregame to be sure.

Milchjon

One effect of alcohol that I still haven't gotten used to more than a decade later is that a night of drinking always makes my memory of the whole day hazy, like I was drunk in the sober hours beforehand too.

RELAYER

Banned
I feel like that all the time, probably due to an erratic sleep schedule.

Been up all night studying and slurping coffee. Struggling to stay awake to watch the game. Hopefully we can rattle off a 3rd straight win. Apparently the Browns are shit against the run, so I'm looking forward to hopefully a 2010-esque Falcons win with Freeman getting a lot of carries to see what he can really do.

dkeane

Playing smash brothers on the game pad during commercials will make football so much better today. Game is addictive.

GO PATS!

Top Bottom