• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

MechDX

There's a gif floating around supposedly from the teaser for Star Wars: Episode VII.

A whole new generation of fans' emotions for pranksters to play with!

I love robots shooting each other silly just as much as the next man.

I'm just not about to plop down the grands you see people spend on these for some action figures though.

I'm not about that action boss

Shit. I didn't buy any of that overpriced collector stuff. I bought loose stuff and some of the not as popular stuff on the cheap. Kids are going to play with these. Like all toys should be

eznark

Banned
The stuff the amiibos add to games seem cool. A custom Fox and Yoshi is rad! And the costumes in MK are cool too. I'll grab them all, may as well. Definitely will keep them in a drawer away from sight though.

Malalaw

Working retail this time of year makes me want to punch a dolphin in the mouth. All kinds of stuff to do and people to train.

Damn youre old

583.gif

cajunator

Banned
There's a gif floating around supposedly from the teaser for Star Wars: Episode VII.

A whole new generation of fans' emotions for pranksters to play with!

I love robots shooting each other silly just as much as the next man.

I'm just not about to plop down the grands you see people spend on these for some action figures though.

I'm not about that action boss

The great thing about the new movies is no expectations. No one knows what is going to happen so they can take the story anywhere.

The great thing about the new movies is no expectations. No one knows what is going to happen so they can take the story anywhere.

I always wonder what it felt like for someone who saw the OT on their original theatrical release runs to watch The Phantom Menace for the first time. All those years of anticipation for...that.

I was deprived (or spared, depending on your point of view) of that experience by virtue of not being a wrinkly old. Attack of the Clones was the first Star Wars movie I saw in theaters.

Top Bottom