• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

WedgeX

Banned
lol Suh not getting the D amped up, what a fraud

iRv8doEq9vkyE.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
lol Suh not getting the D amped up, what a fraud

Suh is cool, calm and collected. He gets his team amped up by the way he plays on the field.

I can't wait till we resign him long term. I'm nervous for this game but no work today so I have my Stafford jersey on, pizza ordered and about to witness the Restoration of the Roar.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Is this Randy Moss first time as an analyst? I hope he stays onboard.

Edit: :jnc @ Randy's first question to Brady: Do you miss me?

Football Sunday once again, and in today's case for me...it's an absolute no-confidence Sunday. I've tried to call it as I see it for most of the year, and I expected us to win last week (whoops), but I look at the Lions matchup against the Patriots and I just don't see it. I don't imagine the offense to just magically fix its issues heading into a road game and I don't think that New England will follow the Packers' mistake of uselessly sticking to an ineffective gameplan against our defense. I don't see us having an answer for Gronkowski, and once that opens up, so does the rest of Brady's tools. This being a road game does us no favors, either.

Pats by 17, and I hate saying it.

I think the defense could avoid a blowout but the problem is that the offense won't show up.

Pats 28
Lions 13

jakncoke

Banned
Guys, I just thought of something. When I watch this Lions/Pats game today it'll be 1 more watched Lions game than Kas has this season!

So today can go from gata bad to awesome:

The Worst(gata level): We lose, pats win
not so gata: We lose, pats lose
Ok, it's not so bad: We win, pats win
Awesome: We win, pats lose.

I forgot that this game is outdoor.

Evens the playing field a bit.

Go Vikings! SKOL Vikings! Let's dock or whatever Vikings fans do to celebrate!

Top Bottom