• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

brentech

Packers inactives:
OLB Nick Perry
CB Jarrett Bush
QB Scott Tolzien
ILB Carl Bradford
C Garth Gerhart
WR Jeff Janis
TE Brandon Bostick

Milchjon

bMuZMWF.jpg

Browns'd

WedgeX

Banned
There's a lexus sitting not five blocks from the US Capitol with its window blown out, sitting on two paving bricks with all its tires gone. Way to go, Capitol Police and MPD.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
There's a lexus sitting not five blocks from the US Capitol with its window blown out, sitting on two paving bricks with all its tires gone. Way to go, Capitol Police and MPD.

Most of DC is crime ridden. Pro-tip: Stay on the mall or in Georgetown.

Did I hear Boomer correctly? He said even with Favre GB never seemed like an 8-0 place. I mean didn't Favre's Packers challenge the home winning streak record until Moss arrived.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Bengals game has me nervous. I was highly confident that we'd beat the Browns but the Bengals are overdue for a win against the Texans.

WedgeX

Banned
I picked up Tim Tebow in the SiF league, may he lead the Slingin' Staffords' to victory.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Resorting to idolatry to defeat the devil that Stafford shall confront today?

For shame.

False prophets, ones that the Lions exposed, no less, shall bring ye no salvation.

TullochTebow.jpg

Doorman

Football Sunday once again, and in today's case for me...it's an absolute no-confidence Sunday. I've tried to call it as I see it for most of the year, and I expected us to win last week (whoops), but I look at the Lions matchup against the Patriots and I just don't see it. I don't imagine the offense to just magically fix its issues heading into a road game and I don't think that New England will follow the Packers' mistake of uselessly sticking to an ineffective gameplan against our defense. I don't see us having an answer for Gronkowski, and once that opens up, so does the rest of Brady's tools. This being a road game does us no favors, either.

Pats by 17, and I hate saying it.

Top Bottom